Just wanted to post my new heavy rover

Thinking of sending it to Eve, since I don't have the aerospikes yet for a return mission, two labs is hopefully spacious enough for two kerbals.

Nuclear powered rover, Kerbals should be radiation proof, at least we'll find out if they aren't. Now I just need to remove the remote core and attach some landing equipments, and strap it onto a big rocket.

MWAstdj.png

I think it uses parts from like three or more different mod packs, it'll be difficult to get it though since I don't even know where some of the parts come from.

I like your rover! Looks quite impressive form the picture!

As for the mod packs, I can identify the following:

-KW Rocketry batteries

-B9 lights

-I forget the name, but whatever it is that adds the tank tracks

-I believe those white things are radiators from Near Future Propulsion, though I'm not sure, which means there's probably a reactor on there somewhere, plus the nuclear fuel canisters also appear to be from the same pack. I just can't locate the reactor... Hm..

Those are all the non-stock parts I can see, hopefully this helps people who are wondering what some of the parts are. :)

-M5K

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.