[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Nova, are there any updates with the camera?

It might not be doable; there are a lot of fudge factors and tweaks built into the in-game camera to put together the different layers of the game at different distances, and anyone trying to introduce new camera code from scratch faces the problem of integrating all of it themselves.

I will selflesly donate another post to Nova\'s awesome thread in the interest of him gaining his well deserved 100 pages. Congrat\'s on this milestone Nova and love your work.

Oh wow, that looks great! Is it going to be that fast in the game? Anything deploying itself so fast in space would be a bit... scary.

Probably not. I could likely vary the speed via a plugin, too.

That riveting looks amazing! And I love the springy animation on those solar panels.

If I may though, I think you should make the adapters a brighter color. Like the orange color of what I\'m assuming are engine fairing panels. Like a \'50\'s-\'60\'s test craft:

XaZWH.png

Also, regarding a release date, I really don\'t know. I need to remake pretty much every part, and there were quite a few...but, I\'m not ruling out earlier, smaller releases.

Looks nice, but I would suggest having the small combustion chambers and tanks on the engine start glowing at higher heat levels too, so it looks more like it\'s about to explode, and not just melt.