[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

Could anyone tell me how to make kso work on .25?

- - - Updated - - -

Could anyone tell me how to make kso work on .25?

Use the installer, not the .zip versions. .zip versions will not work on 0.25 (Well I had to reinstall 0.25 after installing it from the .zip).

Cheers, flamerboy67664

Installed pack 1 and pack 2 into 0.25 and they seem to work. I naturally get a Firespitter compatibility warning, but that doesn't seem to hinder gameplay.

Also note that Smokescreen already got updated for 0.25, so make sure to replace it after installing KSO.

I do seem to get intermittent dips in performance, but this could be due to - well - anything.

Once people stop asking for updates.

Yep, I'll tell Helldiver to wait another day to update it every time someone asks. :sticktongue:

But seriously, KSO will be updated when all of the plugins are. It works correctly anyway so just play with it until the updated plugins are released.

How many plugins do KSOS uses?

I think on firesplitter maybe but I'm not sure...

A fair few. Firespitter, RPM, and Klockheed Martin to name three.

These are the days my rule of thumb comes in handy. After updates, take a week long break from KSP.

I like your thinking! I've been playing a lot of Skyrim lately so I guess that's my break from KSP. :rolleyes:

Sadly, Skyrim's crashed on me twice today... And Mercer Frey as a follower for the one Thieves' Guild quest is sooooo dumb... :huh:

I've been updating the individual mods and haven't had any problems flying the KSOS/Super 25. Well, unless you ignore my constant overshoot of the runway. ;)

Here's a mission summary of KSOS-1 and KSOS-2, flying my new MKS module into orbit. I built the module to support three mesh variants so you'll be able to pick the one you like.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Hi. I installed KSO today (4.09) on on KSP 24.2 along with firespitter (6.3.5), KAX and nearfuture. After trying to launch the game, which crashed (I assume from memory), I deleted KSO and loaded up KSP again. It seems that none of the firespitter parts now work...

Question: does KSO modify my game in any other ways besides adding folders to Gamedata and the root KSP folder? And since there are known issues related to KSO and firespitter, am I correct in assuming that installing KSO likely fubar'd firespitter mod?

Thanks.

And since there are known issues related to KSO and firespitter, am I correct in assuming that installing KSO likely fubar'd firespitter mod?

Have you tried using firespitter before? As long as his plugin isn't updated to 0.25 it's probably safe to assume that no parts depending on it will work.

Edit: Oh, 0.24.2? Then I haven't said anything. :confused: