Favorite System?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite System?

• Boris
    • Fearless
    • Wot

On 5/5/2016 at 5:52 PM, cantab said:

Patched version of Boris for latest KSP

Literally all I did was changed \es to /es as I mentioned before. This has only had the bare minimum of testing - the planets load with KSP 1.1.2, Kopernicus 1.0.3, and appear correct in the Tracking Station. They could be buggy when you try landing on them.

Feel free to reupload somewhere better for hosting KSP mods.

Just saying thank you to those who are taking an interest, just been getting so much more work right now, and I lack the time to keep up with this mod

• 1 month later...

just figured out wot wasn't supposed to be solitary XD. i found the pack before you patched it. ill try it out. 

EDIT: if you need someone to maintain this i might take over, just tell me what needs to be fixed :).

Edited by Kepler68

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/14/2016 at 4:43 PM, Kepler68 said:

just figured out wot wasn't supposed to be solitary XD. i found the pack before you patched it. ill try it out. 

EDIT: if you need someone to maintain this i might take over, just tell me what needs to be fixed :).

Figured you might be able to tell me, I honestly made most of these in planet factory CE way back in the day, then someone ported them over to kopernicus for me, and I have no idea what I'm doing at this point.

Edited by medikohl

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

seeing that this mod is licensed:

88x31.png

I took the liberty of checking that it is still compatibile with 1.3.0 and provide a temporary download link

(since the one in the OP doesn't work)

@medikohl or anyone interested in taking over development, feel free to let me know when you have an official link working so I can remove this one

I will not give any kind of support for this, I just checked that the game loads and the planets are there using KSP 1.0.3 and Kopernicus 1.0.3-4

DOWNLOAD

total.svg

Edited by Sigma88

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, The Cuttlefish Empire said:

I might wanna take a look at this, so I'll maybe take you up on your offer :D

If you haveany questions, let me know. My design philosophy was basically, how to make landing and aerobraking harder/more interesting. Realism not so much

7 minutes ago, The Cuttlefish Empire said:

@medikohl got it. I'll make a new thread I guess? also, the download link doesnt work

Edit: nvm, just saw the updated one

No worries, yeah start a new thread and I will post a redirect on the OP, when I get home I mean, using my phone right now

Edited by medikohl

4 hours ago, The Cuttlefish Empire said:

@medikohl there is a thread for new boris now, btw

And is there any particular theme or storyline I should be following; and if I end up doing so, are you fine with me completely replacing some of the textures?

sairaes, natasha, fearless, peabody are my particular favorites, rather not have them changed too much.

My main theme was to make a few extra bodies, a few of which were designed as extra challenges for landing.

Sairaes- encourage dark side of the planet landings.

Fearless- aerobraking challenge, very low atmosphere. Also bacon

Peabody- deep (insanely so) craters that make landing in the bottom difficult because of continual adjustment for the planet's rotation.

Rocky- precision practice (tiny SOI)

Boris- another aerobrake challenge, have to aim for the big crater to effectively aerobrake

Natasha just looks unique

otherwise have at it

Edited by medikohl

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.