B9 5.0 pre-release (with download)

K3-Chris

I've currently been using the b9 fix and recently came across this thread. Just to verify, will this, when released; will include all the regular b9 parts? So a couple pages back where it's mentioned craft files will no longer work, that means craft files using the b9 fix pieces?

This is one of my favorite mods, so I'm happy to learn it's being continued and/or added to! Thanks.

I've currently been using the b9 fix and recently came across this thread. Just to verify, will this, when released; will include all the regular b9 parts? So a couple pages back where it's mentioned craft files will no longer work, that means craft files using the b9 fix pieces?

This is one of my favorite mods, so I'm happy to learn it's being continued and/or added to! Thanks.

A few pages back they had the s2 tank piece which instead of the 4 different models (rcs/lfo/liquidfuel/fusealage) they combined them into one piece with a button to switch the modes in the assembly buildings. So while the pieces are all "there" they might not work the same (or have been combined into a different piece)

A few pages back they had the s2 tank piece which instead of the 4 different models (rcs/lfo/liquidfuel/fusealage) they combined them into one piece with a button to switch the modes in the assembly buildings. So while the pieces are all "there" they might not work the same (or have been combined into a different piece)

This is correct, I just installed the latest github and every structural peice can be empty, lfo, lf, or mono. The IVA's are BEAUTIFUL. The animations are SUPER BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE the new cargo bays with the new animations, sizes, and everything lining up properly with S2 size. That HXL Reactor is the craziest thing ie ever seen! What are you going to do with that much electricity? Destroy Kerbol? Some of these new extra large peices are 5 tons each.... empty.

These HX parts are HUGE and can be toggled closed or open in different ways. Heres a photo album of my 5minutes of fun. I highly suggesst checking out the full res here http://imgur.com/a/T12pk#0 so you can read the changes.

Ps. No crashes, every button is working etc. only thing is when I go to mod menu in IVA theres no way to get back out of it since the button labels at the top of the screen dissapear, but they are still clickable so if you remember where mod is you can get back to the mod screen/

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Did we have cockpit lights before? What about compressed air thrusters? Either way, beautiful.

What do we need (421 e/sec) for though? That is SO much electricity! At a cost of 1.85 million kredits of course... I didnt find the capacitor though.

I can honesty fly any spaceplane from iva all the way from takeoff, flight, to touchdown just by using the info panels and windows. The trim info, the glideslope and fuel warnings, everything helps so much, you guys really have been working your asses off.

Edited by Nsomnia

I want this... But I am going to need a cfg for texture compression.

Ran it on 32 bit with SP+,, KW, FS, KAX, KAS, Kethane etc etc and with ATM installed and full graphics settings just over 2 gigs of ram usage, B9 (in its current state) must use half the amount of ram it used to or better. The folder size is only 488mb on disk.

Edited by Nsomnia

ran it on 32 bit with sp+,, kw, fs, kax, kas, kethane etc etc and with atm installed and full graphics settings just over 2 gigs of ram usage, b9 (in its current state) must use half the amount of ram it used to or better. The folder size is only 488mb on disk.

Then I must have this!

(I still want the texture reduction file too. I am running almost 4gb of mods on x64 ksp)

Wait, what? There's a playable release on Github!?!?

*POOF!*

I dont wanna release the link without the permission of any of the authors, but with enough google curiousity it can be found.

Then I must have this!

(I still want the texture reduction file too. I am running almost 4gb of mods on x64 ksp)

1.78 gigs disk space of mods. Im sure the old texture reduction pack will be compatilble with old parts, I noticed on github alot of the textures havnt changed, only the .cfg's

Edited by Nsomnia

B9 return is exciting news.

I wonder if I can create a space program where everything is sent up with a SSTO reusable craft using this and spaceplane +.....

I agree im dreaming of flying up SSTO's to my giant spacebase built from the HK parts and fly into my "hanger bays" to refuel etc. ps the HK docking port is huge. Its bigger than some of my rockets.

I can't find it on google. Is the repository named B9?

I dont know the licence on this if someone could enlighten me id post it as a regular mod but I dont wanna upset the authors. Use some ingenuity, and then keep it secret unless told otherwise.

This is the license posted on the repository, dont know if it means I can take the repository, bottle it up in a rar and post it.

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

Edited by Nsomnia
Found license details

Are there/going to be craft files?

There is a folder of ship .craft files, dont know if its from v4 or the new version but 8 of them were updated in the last 2 days so Im guessing new .crafts, I didnt install them. I did zip them up if one of the mods creators wants to post a release or let me.