Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

There was nothing I did to provoke this. We were all happy on the livestream yesterday, then BOOM out of nowhere he does this. So I know i can't trust him at all now, since I did nothing to hurt him AND he attacks me by scaring someone else. I'm more upset that Andrew123 is collateral damage than him actually hurting me. Zokesia is a big company, we'll survive, but I don't want people like Fleet going scaring away employees or misusing private information.

This thread(s) hasn't had a purpose in weeks and hasn't served it's intended purpose for nearly a year. Any more arguments and I'll have the thread locked, understand?

I've also noticed that it's become much more of a craft showcase, nobody's actually had a battle here for a while. That and the arguing and the one-upmanship among almost everyone trying to insult each other's crafts and counter with an example of a weapon or vehicle from the real world (not even in KSP) that would defeat it...

I've been trying to start a battle with AvronMullican and I'll post again once we have something.

In absence of an actual battle right now, I finally have a VTOL that's flyable, balanced, and accurate. Thanks for the help a few pages back. It's armed with 12 mini decoupler rockets and 2 short I-beam missiles.

wDBWcnN.png

Perhaps, but I'm still open for battles, and I'm still waiting on daemon to set up in our battle on Laythe.

I'll set up soon. I finally got KSP working again. It just took uninstalling ALL the mods

EDIT: I'll have my post up tomorrow after work. I spent too much time tonight fixing up my old vehicles. Dx

Edited by daemonCaptrix

Perhaps, but I'm still open for battles, and I'm still waiting on daemon to set up in our battle on Laythe.

BADDERP ALLERT: KRAKENKORE vs ANYONE plz plz plz battle me y r u all scared

Straight out of the top-secret factories deep underneath the mountains of Kerbin,

a new breed of tank is born....

\FdNsRZ1.png

I'm sure you recognize this technology.... The Panther II will be the epitome

of main battle tanks for years (or months) to come. I had a Panther II based

on a powerful suspension, but I abandoned the project, as the part count

and cost was too high to be efficient. The Panther II or M.A.N. VK 30.03Lx

has high-quality armor, and hyper-dense armor piercing cannons.

There are three Panther II's scattered around the KSC. They are each 16 tons.

You may only bring ground units up to a total of 48 tons. Air Units have their tonnage

doubled. (Only a max of 5 units may be brought)

vvPpZaz.png

In orbit a new threat awakens...

AmayyH8.png

You may only bring a total of 110 tons and a max of 3 vessels for this fight (orbital).

http://www.filedropper.com/persistent

Edited by astecarmyman