Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

Meteor Shower: Land Battle Vs. Daemon Captrix

Body: Kerbin

Special Rules: All crafts Must be within 100 Km of the flag named Beacon (Basically includes KSC, Old Runway, some ocean, some mountains, and low orbit hops), Aircrafts count as 3 crafts for max number

Maximum crafts: 5 per side

Maximum Total mass: None, but try to keep individual craft part count below 300-400, I have a brick tied to a potato battery for a computer :D

K-Drive: Uh, sure? See if I care?

Persist

EzkbkIq.jpg

BATTLE UPDATE

daeCorp's forces:

2x Pickle cruise missile truck

BBN5k5V.png

3x Hater flame tank

oGqnuAl.png

------------------------

Getting ready to burn this thing. It was hard to aim, since all your tanks had their brakes turned off. It kept rolling backwards.

GfKwGxI.png

Burning!

WRls4Fu.png

And it landed upside down.

HyUfqTM.png

Your move.

Persistent

@Spartwo, I can't do the battle yet as I need to develop a ship that light.

Oh:(, anyone else want to take Megalodons place?

Really Spartwo? A naval battle without me :/

So I've been clearing out all my craft into a separate save and have found a lot of useless crap.... but also some really cool things.

zlkfTsn.png

Oh:(, anyone else want to take Megalodons place?

So I've been clearing out all my craft into a separate save and have found a lot of useless crap.... but also some really cool things.

http://i.imgur.com/zlkfTsn.png

Things inspired by this:

HS42n2C.png

:P

I'll have a battle post against daemon up today, I just gotta decide which would be better: Duna or Laythe.

Okay, so to combat the VTOLs that seem to have sprung up lately Britannia weaponry have created a light fighter to take out these pesky little insects.

I present the XF-17 Hydra, carrying 8 light missiles or 4 large ones and capable of hitting a target at a range of 1.2 km.

Z3tL6oR.png

Okay, so to combat the VTOLs that seem to have sprung up lately Britannia weaponry have created a light fighter to take out these pesky little insects.

I present the XF-17 Hydra, carrying 8 light missiles or 4 large ones and capable of hitting a target at a range of 1.2 km.

http://i.imgur.com/Z3tL6oR.png

So I wasn't the only one with the idea :/ I swear it didn't stem from watching Top gun at 4:00am :P

Alright, I'm back again. I still have a glut of studying, but I started working on my next project, which is a revival of my old craft. (I already had a prototype... if anyone remembers...)

The real challenge is the ballast.

1D7GGUN.jpg

It'll work as long as these buggers don't disobey orders.

TT2kpRT.jpg

Edited by andrew123

Is that a Typhoon class? I need to build one of those, that's my favourite type of submarine.

EDIT: No it isn't, so I'm just going to say that I am going to make a Typhoon in KSP.

Edited by Megalodon 720

MU AAV-1 Striker.

U05Suix.jpg

This combat-ready armored trike serves as not only a very fast, manuverable ground attack vehicle, but also can take to the seas and act as an amphibious fire support unit. (AKA a hull-smasher.)

This is also why I'm putting up my battle post tomorrow, as this enables me to be a tad bit... creative... in my tactics.

Anyone remember me back from page 40? Where i left before i even did a battle? I might come back, i have some interesting land designs going. Might be interested in naval / land battles with someone (Although not now, still building my stuff)

I can do a battle, I have a good amount of land and space stuff, I'm working on water. I have one boat so far that's good enough to be called finished. Most of my stuff is pretty lightweight. Spaceships < 100 ton and land vehicles about 10 tons. If someone wants to battle me, you can set the rules.

//!/BATTLE ALERT/!//

Mechani Union Vs. daeCorp

Battle of Laythe (Surface)

/RULES:/

Standard, plus:

1. Maximum of four ground units, of which only two may be amphibious.

2. Maximum of 2 Air units.

3. Ground/Air units MAY NOT carry guided munitions.

4. 1 Naval unit max, but it may carry cruise missiles/SLBMs/guided rounds.

5. Winner gets to "capture" (drive up to and mess with/destroy) this neutral objective:

xZpH06J.png

However, the tiny island the "prize" is on may not be landed on during combat.

The MU has sent down Fireteam "Bandit" (2 AAV-1 Strikers, 2 MBT-2 tanks), a brand-new MU XD-X VTOL air superiority fighter, and an MU MT-16B VTOL Gunship.

Satellite Pic: (My way of having a group shot of 'em.)

m5HiGD5.png

The MU also has a prototype mobile launch vessel, the Timberwolf, anchored off the coast, it's 4 guided SLBMs primed and ready.

UxkGdst.png

daeCorp forces will spawn at/around this location, essentially opposite of the MU forces.

Handy Map (although a little blurry)

QChyITi.png

Persist:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7w3xvl1ku2bsfrk/persistent3.sfs

<Snipped>

Wow, you sure know how to make this stuff dramatic

Also, what's the point of the capture point?

Edited by Darthzeus
I don't see why I keep putting cheeky things in here