Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

I'd love to know how the SNSS Nightmare became disentangled with the rockets from the Scout Sniper. One was lodged in way past the engine and into the guts of the craft, with the other still connected via phantom forces. The RCS capability of those combined should easily have stopped any accurate orbital maneuvering, bar hyper-edit.

Thanks in advance for the clarification :D

~Darth, on behalf of the Triple Liitto

Two ways. Whenever an object is in the world but too far away to physics load, it will phase through anything that's not a part if the same vehicle.

Sometimes this happens right as you open the game, meaning it's unavoidable if you trade save files.

The second way is time acceleration, which is not against the rules.

So, the classic argument over whether or not light rockets are worth it compared to i-beams...

In the words of the "Old El Paso" kid, "Why not both?"

http://i.imgur.com/xZaTfrb.jpg

This VTOL managed to hit a training target (wrapped in dual-layer armor) from the runway, when the target was parked up against the VAB.

Is that an ion vtol? What?

Well, after all the talk of Helicopters and gunships and VTOls and the like, I began to wonder just how close to a helicopter gunship one could make in stock KSP. One thing led to another, and pretty soon, I have this:

87nYhN8.png

The Bermuda Attack Copter, officially joining the line of the Triple Liitto, easily capable of hauling twice that missiles payload if needed.

Simulated control tail through RCS, SAS top propeller. Flies just like a helicopter. I'm quite proud of it.:D

How is Kerbpaint still working for y'all

How do i reinstall it?

Kerbpaint has been working fine for me, but it could be the cause of all the crashes I've been having.

-------------

Does someone want to do a surface battle? All the ones I was doing seem to have gotten cancelled.

Kerbpaint has been working fine for me, but it could be the cause of all the crashes I've been having.

-------------

Does someone want to do a surface battle? All the ones I was doing seem to have gotten cancelled.

I'll battle ya. I just have to fix my tanks, the darn missiles got bugged in the update.

We'd love a shot at a genuine surface battle, as most of our military force is there. If we're allowed to participate in multiple battles at once (currently in one Vs. Iamonfire), then we'll play

Oh crud, Script's message didn't come through till now. Will bow out if you guys want to have a battle

Edited by Darthzeus

We'd love a shot at a genuine surface battle, as most of our military force is there. If we're allowed to participate in multiple battles at once (currently in one Vs. Iamonfire), then we'll play

Oh crud, Script's message didn't come through till now. Will bow out if you guys want to have a battle

Who is "we"? There's no reason you can't do more than one battle at a time. We can do one if you want.

Who is "we"? There's no reason you can't do more than one battle at a time. We can do one if you want.

Ok! That would be good. "We" is the Triple Liitto, or a small group of forum users (Blufire13, Rexmundo, and Myself) Who develop crafts and strategize together. I am the pilot and main spokesperson, though I do try to be inclusive of my team mates. Any restrictions in mind for the land battle?

I'm going to bed right now, so we can figure it out in the morning

-------------

You can move the enemy tanks urself. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/81647-WWII-Tank-Battles-%28Stock-Scenario-Game%29?highlight=tank+battles

Just download the save file, put in your tanks, move the Panther attack team, and then retaliate with ur team. Repeat until one wins.

I will get back to my PC on August 1st/2nd.

Why is everyone afraid of my Panthers? :mad:

It's not like this:

1Q3tVrd.png

will happen to you....

Or maybe it will.....

:cool: :cool:

Is anyone else having serious editor bugs? I've been developing new crafts, but've had to restart regularly due to strange bugs, like something I've set aside becoming the main part, and the rest of the craft attaching to it, or stuff attaching magically when I try to delete them

Me? You can set up rules and I will follow.

-Lathe surface.

-Aircraft must land on water or naval vessels.

-Max 3 naval,1 aerial.

-Maximum mass 100.

-No K-drives

Is anyone else having serious editor bugs? I've been developing new crafts, but've had to restart regularly due to strange bugs, like something I've set aside becoming the main part, and the rest of the craft attaching to it, or stuff attaching magically when I try to delete them

Are you using part clipping?

-Lathe surface.

-Aircraft must land on water or naval vessels.

-Max 3 naval,1 aerial.

-Maximum mass 100.

-No K-drives

Are you using part clipping?

D:

I want to do a Laythe naval battle... or Eve <_<

Edit @Darthzeus- Go ahead and make the rules, then place your vehicles.