[0.25/0.90] Better Atmospheres [V5 - June 14th, 2014]

Thesonicgalaxy

Hmm, it seems I can't get the clouds and city lights working on a mac. I have already tried the newest RealSolarSystem.dll, but it didn't change anything.

Any suggestions what else to try?

edit: Never mind, forgot the EVE dlls ...

Edited by floppah

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, wanted to make an update.

So I've been thinking of returning in the future. I just have life issues that need to come first, and if I can get that through, and see where how the new version of E.V.E is, and re-learn it, I may possibly return in the future. I will change the state to hiatus for the time being, and will still let people who want to take over send in requests to do so, this is not a guaranteed return, but it may be one.

I thank you all for being just great people about this, and if I get the chance, I may return. Again, not guaranteed, but I am considering it. Thank you all, and good bye for now!

Does anyone have Better Atmospheres V4 still? I've been looking online everywhere for it but cant find it anywhere. I'd really appreciate it if someone helped me :)

Here you go! http://www./download/gwk27177x7j2m25/BetterAtmosphereV4%5BREL%5D.zip

As a side question, would anybody like it if I were to put up v6 beta's? They are going to be using the E.V.E overhauls, and are not going to be final in anyway, but I would just like to know if people would like to help by giving feedback as they use the beta.

I really like this mod, and the bluish tint realsolarsystem.dll gives to kerbin, but it seems a little over the top. Is there any way I can configure it to be a little less extreme?

I don't remember the exact hotkey to configure it, I think it was Alt-D? If that doesn't work you may wanna ask in the RSS thread.

I know I shouldn't expect it to since this is for version .25 , but is it working for anyone else on .90?

Mine keeps crashing while loading, unsure if I did something wrong or if its not .90 compatible.

The E.V.E/Texture Replacer portions should work, though the other's I'm not so sure of.

The E.V.E/Texture Replacer portions should work, though the other's I'm not so sure of.

Texture replacer did seem to work. Wasn't sure with the rest of the dependencies, after adding EVE and better atmospheres the crashing started, I haven't tried EVE one its own yet though.

PS: Love your avatar

Texture replacer did seem to work. Wasn't sure with the rest of the dependencies, after adding EVE and better atmospheres the crashing started, I haven't tried EVE one its own yet though.

PS: Love your avatar

EVE should work, I'll try my own install of it later. But I know EVE alone worked.

PS: Mangle is love, Mangle is life.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.