Challenge ( Try fixing this :P) Would be nice !

Jakey4150

Without a license we can't touch it. .mu files can be Blendered and then run through Unity again with all the fixes you want, but without a license giving permission its no touchy touchy.

Yup this community has not changed -.- Nice

You "challenge" the community to break a license and are upset there are no takers? What then? Rename the file and re-post it under your name instead? It's pretty arrogant and selfish to expect people to jump at your demand to do something you hadn't even asked the actual author about first (until today).

You "challenge" the community to break a license and are upset there are no takers? What then? Rename the file and re-post it under your name instead? It's pretty arrogant and selfish to expect people to jump at your demand to do something you hadn't even asked the actual author about first (until today).

^

This

:P

I wouldnt be keen on "fixing" something for someone when its worded this way. Youre asking for someone to do free work for you and even tho you say "please" you dont display any interest to solve the problem yourself and it comes off as rude. And there is also the fact that the file that is a .mu file. I dunno why you would share a precompiled asset file as that would require "reverse engineering" to be able to edit it. I feel inclined to suspect that this is someone elses work perhaps? Even if you have the source .blend, fbx etc. You still need some licence.

Edit: ok i saw the link to the original work now. So yes, not your own work.

You also posted in the wrong forum. Also something thats generally frounded upon. This should be in the modelling and texturing subforum.

Edited by landeTLS

Furthermore, the original Normandy SR2 model is by a banned forum member (1096bimu), who not only did not include a licence in the original download, but also admits that he simply ripped the model directly from Mass Effect.

Furthermore, the original Normandy SR2 model is by a banned forum member (1096bimu), who not only did not include a licence in the original download, but also admits that he simply ripped the model directly from Mass Effect.

LOL then that'd be twice a license breach

Yes, this mod is a dead issue. It's a year old, and the originator isn't part of the community anymore. Furthermore, this thread itself doesn't seem to be going anywhere, what with all the insults flying around. Time to close the thread and move on.