Majorjim's stock craft repository

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swing and See-saw (smallest stock hinge available)

154kchv.jpg

Requires an update!

THREAD:

DOWNLOAD

Hinge requires an update see here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duna Direct Mission Pack

kVm7qMe.jpg

Requires an update!

THREAD:

Hinge requires an update see here:

DOWNLOAD DRV - First launch

DOWNLOAD DRV - Back up

DOWNLOAD HAB - Third launch

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jebs RC Saturn V/Spider Mun probe

2nrg588.jpg

a5sO8dU.png

Requires an update!

THREAD:

DOWNLOAD

StarWars AT-ST (static craft)

11ltt6t.jpg

XAyTyin.gif

THREAD:

DOWNLOAD STATIC POSE

DOWNLOAD MOVING POSE

May require an unpdate, untested in newer KSP versions

Boeing X-37b and Atlas V replica

30mvo1e.jpg

hmHymMr.jpg

Requires an update!

THREAD:

DOWNLOAD

Short brothers SC-1 Experimental British VTOL

R0geIMW.jpg

Requires an update!

THREAD:

DOWNLOAD

Duna Constellation pack

250px-Constellation_logo_white.svg.png

f8A14YC.jpg

Requires an update!

THREAD

DOWNLOAD

Currently undergoing  a major rebuild!

Curiosity rover and Atlas V 541

Mars_Science_Laboratory_mission_logo.png

3Idjxbt.png

New rebuild working in current KSP versions!

THREAD:

DOWNLOAD

Eagle-1 SSTO and Eaglet mun return ion micro shuttle

2afzsea.jpg

Requires an update!

THREAD:

DOWNLOAD

Currently undergoing rebuild

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thermo-hinge! Now world famous, the smallest possible stock hinge

RBo1tkh.png

THREAD:

DOWNLOAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rolls Royce Thrust Measuring Rig *Updated*

OVs0nmA.png

THREAD

DOWNLOAD

LLRV "The flying bedstead" *Updated*

IVgtuDZ.png

MTVfj7L.png

THREAD

DOWNLOAD

Apollo/Saturn V replicas 'selene' Mk1-Mk3 *Updated*

zJ3wa4g.png

4q8wJAE.png

THREAD: (contains video):

DOWNLOAD Mk3

DOWNLOAD Mk1

'Rage' OFFROAD BUGGY

1j5HSUs.png

THREAD:

KERBAL X DOWNLOAD

8 Kerbal multi-use rover

0CEYxMN.jpg

KERBAL X DOWNLOAD

Old and defunct craft that most likely will not be updated :(

N1-K Russian style Mun mission

4A0B700E472730CC9B72F8275B08CA1FE9BEE7B0

C48B1F5346EE886CCE9F5DEBACFF8B6766D40CE1

1891EDECB65F05D42BD637006CC50D68BCF118BA

LADEE

rsmv75j.jpg

Land Rover V8 Short-wheel base, Open-top and Hard-top

wMrKLOX.jpg

SNC 'DreamChaser' 3k

q461WoJ.jpg

Batman Tumbler

oX4lGvT.jpg

ojxZQXI.jpg

There are so many other craft I have made that I simply do not have the time or the space here to post them all! So these are some of my newest and favorite of all my craft.

New craft currently in progress

Space shuttle replica with a KSP stock first.

Thanks all!

MJ

Edited by Majorjim!
Damn you video limit!

Hi guys,

Im sorry but this is just for me and my craft. I want all my released craft in one place.

Capt Snuggler and I are starting a rocket building company soon. You are more than welcome then.

And thank you for the interest.

MJ

Nice work! Would you possibly be able to release the rover carrying plane? Thanks! !:)

Hi Woopert,

That is a placeholder for my dropship concept. I am struggling a little with it thought..

Oh also the launcher for the Jade rabbit is new too. Not 100% accurate but a nice little launcher all the same.

MJ

Nice biplane. You've got those proportions down. I'm gonna have to see how she handles. The TMR is pretty tasty too.

Ah yes, excellent choices! The TMR is a real challenge at first but your landing skills will improve massively!

I'm working on a Sea plane version of the biplane now, just uploading a video. It will have a bit more fuel as well. to the island and back.

Let me know how you get on!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am looking at the pics... if that's what you mean.

Anyway, do you want a partnership with SparrowHawk Aeronautics?

The craft you make bro... Wow... WOW!

Thanks man! Ok, so you can see the albums. Great, must be my decrepit internet.

Sure, will add you this eve.

MJ

Thanks man! Ok, so you can see the albums. Great, must be my decrepit internet.

Sure, will add you this eve.

MJ

About the albums, I cant see them.

I can only see the >> and << arrows, the ones to switch pictures, and nothing else. Just the black background :\

Maybe you can post Imgur links?

About the albums, I cant see them.

I can only see the >> and << arrows, the ones to switch pictures, and nothing else. Just the black background :\

Maybe you can post Imgur links?

Hmmmm, that's what I see too.

They are links to imgur albums.. Perhaps there

Are too many??

Anyone else not see them??

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.