[1.2.2] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.2.1 (Old Thread)

bac9

4 hours ago, Supergamervictor said:
I'll get a log next time. Any clue to this phenomenon?

The exceptions might be relevant, but it's impossible to see what's causing them without a log.

Edited by blowfish

Hi all Sorry for ma English

KSP: 1.1.2 Win 64bit

Problem: No fuel switch in S2 "Wide" parts.

Mods Installed:

B9 / DMagic OrbitalS cience / Firespitter / For Science / Fuel Wings / Intertellar Fuel Switch / JSI / KAs / KAX / Kerbal Engineer / Kerbal joint reinforcement / Kerbo Katz / KW / Infernal robotics / Machjeb 2 / Modular Fuel tanks / Module Animate Emissive / NavyFish / Neart future Props & Spacecraft / Rcs souds / Scansat /smokescreen / stageRecovery / Station Science / Tarsier Space Tech /Tweak Sacle / warplugin

Reproduction Steps:

I start with building in the spaceplan building with the S2 cockpit.

I'm adding a S2W Wide intake Adpter and a S2 Wide universal Body.

I want that the S2 Wide Universal Body contains LiquidFuel AND Oxidizer, but he can only carry one at the time, LoqudFuel OR Oxidizer.
There is no "Tank Setup" Like the HL parts.

Is that normal or the S2 parts should have the option to switch Tank Setup ?

Screenshot: http://hpics.li/fe70d77

Log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mo2vmzg6g3zkdtp/output_log.txt?dl=0

@Spentec

Welcome to the forums!

You have MFT installed, which means that all fuel switching is through MFT's ("Show UI" in the right click menu).  The subtype switching is purely visual.  If you attach an engine that uses LF/O it should give you the option to make the tank LF/O in the correct ratios.

1 hour ago, Spentec said:

Thanks for the answer @blowfish

But still not working with the UI. "No room for tank."

I removed MFT and it's working. Something wrong with MFT ?

http://hpics.li/f0b9388

Yes, because it's completely filled with LF currently.  Remove the Liquid Fuel or reduce the amount and you can fill it with what you want.  If you're having trouble using MFT I suggest asking in the MFT thread.

Hello 

I need some help 

I have just instaled this mod and every thing is working but the HX parts the big ones, dont load only the power suplay is showing.

I have clean all the mods i have and tray a fresh instal but just dont work.

Can any one help......

1 hour ago, Ragevl said:

Hello 

I need some help 

I have just instaled this mod and every thing is working but the HX parts the big ones, dont load only the power suplay is showing.

I have clean all the mods i have and tray a fresh instal but just dont work.

Can any one help......

Welcome to the forums.  Please say exactly what packages you downloaded from where and installed.  Also read "how to get support" in my signature which will tell you how to find and upload KSP's log, which will help me identify the problem.

Help!

I didn't want to use the whole mod because it would clog up my game, so I just took the Overview and the drone version of it as well as the corresponding files. For whatever reason, the inside of the Overview is blue and I can't see out of it! Please help!

2 minutes ago, Fireheart318 said:

Help!

I didn't want to use the whole mod because it would clog up my game, so I just took the Overview and the drone version of it as well as the corresponding files. For whatever reason, the inside of the Overview is blue and I can't see out of it! Please help!

You probably deleted files you shouldn't have deleted.

Like what? I'll try moving the RPM file from the original mod

For best results, try deleting the portion of B9 that you put into your GameData folder, and reinstall B9 (base) in its entirety. Even the parts you don't intend to use, like the S2 parts.

Just for reference, if you only want to use certain parts, the proper procedure is to install the entire B9_Aerospace folder into GameData, then go into GameData/B9_Aerospace/Parts and remove what you don't want.  Each of those folders are self-contained, but stuff outside of the Parts folder is shared.

1 minute ago, blowfish said:

Just for reference, if you only want to use certain parts, the proper procedure is to install the entire B9_Aerospace folder into GameData, then go into GameData/B9_Aerospace/Parts and remove what you don't want.  Each of those folders are self-contained, but stuff outside of the Parts folder is shared.

Thanks. I also can't find the mkI cargo bays anywhere, can you tell me what they're called? They're the same color scheme as the mkII b parts, so they're probably from B9 as well

1 minute ago, Fireheart318 said:

Thanks. I also can't find the mkI cargo bays anywhere, can you tell me what they're called? They're the same color scheme as the mkII b parts, so they're probably from B9 as well

They're in the Utility tab.  Named things like "Mk1b Cargo Bay (1m)".  In case you deleted them by accident, they live in GameData/B9_Aerospace/Parts/Body_Mk1/

Edited by blowfish

That's in the B9 Legacy pack, separate from the main B9 Aerospace pack utility tab, per the guy who is actually one of the guys who make this mod. Download links to the three packs (Main, HX and Legacy) are in the first post of this thread.

Edited by King Something
um............. yeah.

3 minutes ago, King Something said:

That's in the B9 Legacy pack, separate from the main B9 Aerospace pack utility tab, per the guy who is actually one of the guys who make this mod. Download links to the three packs (Main, HX and Legacy) are in the first post of this thread.

There actually aren't any Mk1 cargo bays in the legacy pack.  In any case, the ones with the new textures are in the main pack.

Haven't seen any problems yet Blowfish... tbh, the only mod causing me any problems was Kerbal Alarm Clock... and I got weird floating launch clamps.

Edited by TheKurgan

6 minutes ago, King Something said:

It's been removed. 1.0.x landing gear, landing legs and rover wheels are not compatible with 1.1.x.

Thanks for the reply I was looking over and over incase ihad missed them! LOL I would of kept looking for atleast another 20 mins!

Hey all... I'm new to the forums, so please forgive me if I mess up in etiquette. I'll try not to be an utter nincompoop.

B9 Part Switch just updated - and according to blowfish's post on it, no real changes were made, just an updated version number so that ckan would recognise it as compatible. Since the posts I've been reading here seem to indicate that 1.1.3 doesn't seem to be an issue for it, is there a possibility for that kind of update with the parts pack? Slap a new version number on so ckan won't go apeexcrements anymore? 

Keep in mind, I'm aware of how much work goes into a proper new version. I would never whine for one - you guys work your butts off getting them out to us when you do. If you see this as the same thing, then please let me know, and I'll sit back and shut up. Promise ^v^

Edited by ArthurPanther

3 hours ago, ArthurPanther said:

Hey all... I'm new to the forums, so please forgive me if I mess up in etiquette. I'll try not to be an utter nincompoop.

B9 Part Switch just updated - and according to blowfish's post on it, no real changes were made, just an updated version number so that ckan would recognise it as compatible. Since the posts I've been reading here seem to indicate that 1.1.3 doesn't seem to be an issue for it, is there a possibility for that kind of update with the parts pack? Slap a new version number on so ckan won't go apeexcrements anymore? 

Keep in mind, I'm aware of how much work goes into a proper new version. I would never whine for one - you guys work your butts off getting them out to us when you do. If you see this as the same thing, then please let me know, and I'll sit back and shut up. Promise ^v^

Hi ArthurPanther and welcome to the forums!

I do plan to push an update soon but nothing I do at this point will allow B9 to be listed on CKAN yet.  The reason is that Firespitter does not have a 1.1.3 compatible version yet, and CKAN will only allow you to install a mod if all of its dependencies are compatible.