KerbalX.com - Craft & Mission Sharing

katateochi

I just tried uploading a FAR spaceplane, but no mods were detected. After recent updates to FAR, FARBasicDragModel no longer appears in craft files. However, FARAeroPartModule is now found on all Ferram crafts.

Also, what are you planning to do with other plugin mods like Kerbal Joint Reinforcement? (284 part crafts are really wobbly with stock physics ;.;)

Thanks for letting me know about FAR and for including the new module name, made fixing that very simple. It should now detect craft with either module as FAR.

Unfortunately mods like KJR don't leave any mark on the craft file so there is no way for the site to detect them. The only thing I can suggest is to put a note on the craft page and say you strongly recommend plugin X for use with this craft.

In other news....I'm getting constant attempts to access what appear to be wordpress urls, which is odd seeing as the site is not written in wordpress! I think these are bot-net attempts to exploit a security vulnerability in wordpress, but as this is a rails site they don't do anything. They're just annoying me as they are clogging up my logs. So I'm now redirecting all those requests to Rick Astley vid, yes, I'm RickRolling a bunch of bots. Do let me know if you inadvertently get RickRolled! ;)

Kat, I'm loving all the hard work you've put into kerbalx.

I was thinking, can you allow for updates to existing craft files to be reflected on your default date filter? I think if more users realized that could update their craft, it would cut down on the proliferation of new craft that are really just updated craft.

To prevent unwarranted bumping, you could set date filter parameters to include crafts listing new updates that have new parts or new names, or some other comparative value or hash, and allow only one bump per craft per day or week if so. Thoughts?

Kat, I'm loving all the hard work you've put into kerbalx.

I was thinking, can you allow for updates to existing craft files to be reflected on your default date filter? I think if more users realized that could update their craft, it would cut down on the proliferation of new craft that are really just updated craft.

To prevent unwarranted bumping, you could set date filter parameters to include crafts listing new updates that have new parts or new names, or some other comparative value or hash, and allow only one bump per craft per day or week if so. Thoughts?

Thanks inigma!

I do want to add your suggestion so updated craft get bumped, but the rules to prevent unwanted bumping are a little tricky. I had thought of basing it simply of a checksum of the craft file, problem with that is even if you don't change the craft, when you hit save in KSP is re-assigns all the part ids (which is a weird thing to do IMO, but hey). So that makes it too easy to change the craft-file checksum without actually changing the craft.

Your suggestion of basing it on parts is good, but has one edge case that I can think off. It works if parts are added or removed, but won't recognise a change if you just move a part. But that's probably better than nothing.

The other thing I'm going to look at is striping out all the unique part ids from the craft file and then taking the checksum on what's left. That would recognize any change to parts (including tweaking fuel levels or other minor changes) but should ignore something that's just been resaved without being changed. It would also pick up on a craft name change, but I might exclude that as it's too easy to just change it's name in order to bump it. Need to experiment with this a bit though.

Your idea of only allowing it to get bumped once a day is a good idea too, will definitely have that as part of the rules.

I also want to have a filter than will show the most downloaded craft in the last 24hrs/week/month/year/all-time, but currently I don't track the dates when craft are downloaded (just increment a count) so without that all I could do is; most downloaded craft that was uploaded in the last 24hrs/week/month/year/all-time. which is similar, but not quite as good. But adding in tracking download dates is a load more data to store and a bit of a pain to add in retroactively, so I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do there.

But I gotta do something, there's all these STS craft dominating the sort-by-download filter!! ;) (props for having the most downloaded craft on the site btw!)

Sorry to intrude, but I seem to be encountering a problem: I try to use my username and password and whenever I type in my password (which I changed) it doesn't work.

I am Astrofox1.0 on KerbalX, and I type in the correct password and I get the invalid Username and/or password response.

If you are wondering, I tried it several times before I reset my password - then I logged out and tried to log back in, and it didn't work.

I feel as if this is a bug that kinda needs to be fixed.

Thank you for KerbalX, and of course your Youtube channel (love the Constellation Mission), as well as trying to fix this problem.

Sorry to intrude, but I seem to be encountering a problem: I try to use my username and password and whenever I type in my password (which I changed) it doesn't work.

I am Astrofox1.0 on KerbalX, and I type in the correct password and I get the invalid Username and/or password response.

If you are wondering, I tried it several times before I reset my password - then I logged out and tried to log back in, and it didn't work.

I feel as if this is a bug that kinda needs to be fixed.

Thank you for KerbalX, and of course your Youtube channel (love the Constellation Mission), as well as trying to fix this problem.

it appears that your username is infact "Astrofox1_0 - Astrofox - astrofox001", was that intended or has something got rather awry there?

try logging in using that username exactly as I've put it there and see if that works OR you can now log in using the email address you signed up with (that's a fairly new feature). I'd then suggest changing your username to something simpler (because your username becomes part of the url for your craft, usernames can't have characters like . in them and I would also suggest not having spaces unless you really have to, as they will get converted to %20 in your craft urls).

If you still can't log in, try using the forgot password link that should appear when it rejects your username/password. OR just message me here and I can reset it for you.

I've been uploading crafts since the start of this year and I really want to show my appreciation for this site! I've uploaded 51 files and the whole process is smooth and easy, I really love it!

Thanks, kat!

I've been uploading crafts since the start of this year and I really want to show my appreciation for this site! I've uploaded 51 files and the whole process is smooth and easy, I really love it!

Thanks, kat!

Thanks Azimech, I really appreciate that. I'm really enjoying building KerbalX and the support you guys have shown for it has been fantastic! This community is freekin' awesome! :)

Yeah, that fixed it...

Lol, I need to take note of that.

I hope to see some really interesting spacecraft on KerbalX in the near future...

not that the craft that are already online aren't interesting enough!

I echo the others when I say that Kerbalx.com is absolutely amazing. Amazing work. Easy to upload and update!. Wow.

I have a recommendation: Hangars should be a main link visible to all. I really like the concept of hangars. Perhaps the main page also show a short list of top hangars, along with the list of new/updated crafts, and a small random list excluding popular crafts.

I echo the others when I say that Kerbalx.com is absolutely amazing. Amazing work. Easy to upload and update!. Wow.

I have a recommendation: Hangars should be a main link visible to all. I really like the concept of hangars. Perhaps the main page also show a short list of top hangars, along with the list of new/updated crafts, and a small random list excluding popular crafts.

Thanks inigma.

yeah I agree Hangars need to be made more prominent and I think they need some other interface improvements.

Right now I'm working on some improvements to the search by mod functionality.

- If you're a CKAN user you'll be able to drop the file that CKAN automatically generates (/CKAN/installed-default.ckan) onto the search interface, that will tell KX what mods you have installed and then it will find you craft that will work with your current mods.

- Mod-Groups; these will allow users to create custom groups of mods, either by uploading their installed-default.ckan file, or by manually selecting mods. Then you can recall one of your mod-groups to run a search for craft and you'll be able to share your mod-groups with others. So you could say "I use these mods" and put a link to you mod group, folk who click that link will see a list of your mods and be able to download a .ckan metapackage that will tell CKAN to install those mods along with their existing mods.

- I also want to improve the interface for the search by mod section of the search interface, I feel that's a bt clunky at the moment.

Then I will give Hangars some tlc.

Functionality wise I plan to add things like;

- a Hangar mod list that will show all mods required for the craft in the hangar (and that will link into the mod-group idea so you can download the .ckan metapackage for a hangar and also search for other craft that would work with the same mod set).

- download all craft in a hangar as a zip

Interface improvements are also needed.

- more prominent link to hangars on the main page. I'm thinking of having a tab on one side of the search interface and clicking it will cause the hangars page to slide in over the main page

- the current hangars page includes users' favourites an downloads hangars (if they've chosen to make them public), but that adds quite a lot of clutter to that page (many with just 1 or 2 craft, quite a few without any craft). So there will be an option to include/exclude favs and DL hangars.

- I really want to improve the "thumbnail" for hangars.

- and a few other ideas that are still stuck in the back of my head so I can't really explain them yet.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks! :)

Now I see it being used in a sig I think it is growing on me! I think I'll also make a couple that have a spacey background like your Kersplat logo, and have each one available in the smaller size for those who like a thinner sig.

Re your suggestion for a link to forum account; very easy to add that attribute, I actually want to add several other things to the user profile page (which is a bit.....not quite right yet); things like a description field for info about the user and links to forum, youtube channel, twitch etc. Adding the attributes to the database is v easy, my issue is that I can't quite picture how I want that page to look and where that info should go.

I also MUST finish the work I'm doing to get CKAN integration working (it's almost ready & in the testing phase, just 1.0 coming out has been a major distraction ;) ). That's holding me back from doing other things atm as its quite a big change to the mod knowledge base structure and I'll need to take the site offline for half a day when I deploy that update. But when it's done it will enable KerbalX to have much better mod info (things like B9 procedural parts, the various Umbra Space industries mods and other mods which share a common GameData folder will be properly detected) and it will make downloading CKAN meta-files possible. It also means the site will be less reliant on users uploading part maps as it will know about everything that CKAN knows. When that's done then I'll be able to focus on other things like the users profile page.

It's been a while since I visited this page, so please forgive my attentiveness to your response. Anyhow, I think the changes you've implemented since the first of the year. I would not be so quick to depart from the part mapper; CKAN is fine and I do use it, however, there are three older mods that still work but are NOT in CKAN (hard to believe, I know :P ). If you rely on CKAN alone, you will inevitably run into KSP players like me whose craft will frustrate others because of mods not listed in CKAN.

There are several new mods that you may want to add a new category for, such as the Maritime Pack - Beta. Technically they are not rovers, but are seafaring vessels. Although KSP lists them as ships with the capsule icon, I think it would benefit the users of KerbalX to have a separate category. It would make indexing and cataloging vehicles fairly easy.

Was also thinking about maybe having a statistical breakdown on each user's page (such as XX aircraft uploaded, XX rockets uploaded, XX rovers uploaded, XX SSTO uploaded) more for giggles and grins than anything else. I often like seeing what others have done - and this would allow me to visit the pages of contributors who are relevant to me. Just a thought and not sure how others will feel about it.

It's been a while since I visited this page, so please forgive my attentiveness to your response. Anyhow, I think the changes you've implemented since the first of the year. I would not be so quick to depart from the part mapper; CKAN is fine and I do use it, however, there are three older mods that still work but are NOT in CKAN (hard to believe, I know :P ). If you rely on CKAN alone, you will inevitably run into KSP players like me whose craft will frustrate others because of mods not listed in CKAN.

I totally agree, and the PartMapper is still in play, it's just that KX isn't solely reliant on it now. Users can still upload part info using the PartMapper just as before, so that covers the mods that CKAN doesn't know about. If a mod gets put on CKAN then KX will realise that and "upgrade" the mod in it's knowledge base to have CKAN info. The main advantage of using CKAN is better information about the mods; it enables some mods (like the Umbra Space Industries mods) to be distinguished from each other which the PartMapper was unable to do and also all CKAN mods will have download urls.

Part of the reason that update took me a while was that I wanted to keep the PartMapper's functionality and getting that to "play nice" with the CKAN info was a little tricky, but it seems to be working ok (*touches wood).

There are several new mods that you may want to add a new category for, such as the Maritime Pack - Beta. Technically they are not rovers, but are seafaring vessels. Although KSP lists them as ships with the capsule icon, I think it would benefit the users of KerbalX to have a separate category. It would make indexing and cataloging vehicles fairly easy.

I'm a bit resistant to adding too many new categories (craft types), partly to keep the interface uncluttered, partly because I think that lots of categories makes for worse organisation (too many categories and it starts becoming unclear where something should go). That applies to 1-to-many type structures like the craft types, but with many-to-many structures then more categories are better as things can belong to more than one. That's the role of the #tags. When you type into the search field it looks at both craft name and at #tags, so if you type "SSTO" or "boat" into the search, you'll see that it finds craft with that in the name, but also a whole bunch of craft that don't have it in their name (it's in their hash tags). So there is essentially an unlimited set of sub-categories and craft can be in many sub-categories together. So you can search for "cargo ssto" and it will find craft that have both #cargo and #ssto. I need to make the use of #tags more apparent in the search interface and provide a list of the ones that exist so they can be clicked on.

Was also thinking about maybe having a statistical breakdown on each user's page (such as XX aircraft uploaded, XX rockets uploaded, XX rovers uploaded, XX SSTO uploaded) more for giggles and grins than anything else. I often like seeing what others have done - and this would allow me to visit the pages of contributors who are relevant to me. Just a thought and not sure how others will feel about it.

That's a good idea, I like it. I will add that in.

So....This last month has been really hectic at work for me, not had a lot of time for KX, but I'm still working on a couple new features.

But there seems to be a bit of a problem. You may have noticed the site being slower than it used to be. This is down to a problem with my hosting platform and the lower tier database that I'm using. Basically the low tier database doesn't have dedicated RAM, it shares resources with other users on the platform and while this has been fine for a while, it seems another user of the platform is hammering the living carp out of the shared resources so it's slowing KX down.

So I'm going to upgrade the database platform to a high tier, which unfortunately costs me more and I've been looking for help to get funding for that. I still need help with the funding so if anyone can help chip in with a donation that would be really appreciated. I'll put a donate button at the end of this post and there is also one in the footer of the site.

But I'm going ahead with the upgrade anyway, which should boost the sites performance quite a bit (I'm basically strapping MOAR boosters to it ;) ). I hope that I'll have time out of work to do that tomorrow, the site will be down for 15-20 mins while I migrate the database.

Donate towards helping KerbalX get more crunk in it's badunkadunk!

btn_donate_LG.gif

Edited by katateochi

Big Thanks to ObsessedWithKSP and adsii1970 for their donations to the site!! :)

I've only just finished work for the day (eugh and it's 9pm) so I'm not going to do the upgrade today (my brain is turning to goo now). But I've tested out the new DB version (postgresql 9.4 if you're nerd enough to care!) on the stage server so I know it won't throw any nasties at me (well, I'm fairly sure). So work can ****-it tomorrow (joys of working from home) and I'll work on KX instead (yay) and do the upgrade in the morning (UK morning that is, which is generally a lower traffic period for the site anyway).

Should also include a couple other minor new features; search by .ckan metapackage files and (rudimentary) mod-packs.

- If you use CKAN to install your mods, you'll be able to go to your CKAN folder, grab the installed-default.ckan file from there and drop it on the site and KX will find craft that are compatible with your mod setup.

- Mod-packs are custom groups of mods that you can create and either load into the search (ie if you have a couple different mod setup, create a mod pack for each one and be able to quickly search for craft for either setup) or you can share them with others and they'll see a list of your mods and be able to download a .ckan file to tell their CKAN to install those mods. These are just in their basic form right now, need quite a bit more work but the basic bits are in place so I may as well release that and updates will follow.

The sharing aspect is kinda the main point of these. Instead of always having to write down what mods you use, just post a link to your mod-pack on KerbalX and as you change your mod setup just update it in one place.

Edited by katateochi

Should also include a couple other minor new features; search by .ckan metapackage files and (rudimentary) mod-packs.

- If you use CKAN to install your mods, you'll be able to go to your CKAN folder, grab the installed-default.ckan file from there and drop it on the site and KX will find craft that are compatible with your mod setup.

- Mod-packs are custom groups of mods that you can create and either load into the search (ie if you have a couple different mod setup, create a mod pack for each one and be able to quickly search for craft for either setup) or you can share them with others and they'll see a list of your mods and be able to download a .ckan file to tell their CKAN to install those mods. These are just in their basic form right now, need quite a bit more work but the basic bits are in place so I may as well release that and updates will follow.

The sharing aspect is kinda the main point of these. Instead of always having to write down what mods you use, just post a link to your mod-pack on KerbalX and as you change your mod setup just update it in one place.

This sounds like some pretty awesome updates! I cannot wait to see them put into action. I love the idea of having a downloadable CKAN file; The only problem is that I use an older computer, so I would be hesitant to download someone else's CKAN file because of the prospect of crashing KSP. I'd like to make a proposal:

On the user profile page, have a section that lists specifics about the computer the craft was designed on. For example, you could include the following information. I have used my system specifics in this:

-- Operating system: Windows 8.1

-- Processor: AMD E2-1800 APU with Raedon HD Graphics 1.7GHz

-- Installed RAM: 8.0 GB

-- System Type: 64 bit operating system, x64 based processor

This way, if someone wants my CKAN list, they can understand the basic system resources I am using to run KSP. If they had 4 GB of RAM, then they would probably not want to use my list...

Just an idea...

Edited by adsii1970

Great! What a nice update! And what a speed increase! Thanks kat!

You are most welcome good Sir!

So, DB upgrade all went well, didn't actually take too long to migrate it over. Glad that you can notice the speed increase, but the site was being really sluggish before so anything would have been better!

Search by CKAN feature is working, and so are mod packs, but as I said, I need to do a lot more to those before they're really useful. But I think I'm done coding for the day now! (and someone put Elite: Dangerous on steam sale....so...that's a problem).

Did a couple other minor tweaks here and there, mostly just to make things run smoother; user show pages (ie KerbalX.com/katateochi) had some inefficient logic in them so they should be faster. Same with the public hangars page, but that still is a bit slow, but it is loading a lot of info in one go. so I might need to change that to load things in stages.

Play with the saved searches!! click "load searches" under the main search text field (or "example searches" if you're not logged in), and just click on the different searches and see how the search interface slides in and out as it loads different options, it's quite fun! :) Not a new feature but I've cleaned up how the animations run and it highlights the changes more obviously now.

This sounds like some pretty awesome updates! I cannot wait to see them put into action. I love the idea of having a downloadable CKAN file; The only problem is that I use an older computer, so I would be hesitant to download someone else's CKAN file because of the prospect of crashing KSP. I'd like to make a proposal:

On the user profile page, have a section that lists specifics about the computer the craft was designed on. For example, you could include the following information. I have used my system specifics in this:

-- Operating system: Windows 8.1

-- Processor: AMD E2-1800 APU with Raedon HD Graphics 1.7GHz

-- Installed RAM: 8.0 GB

-- System Type: 64 bit operating system, x64 based processor

This way, if someone wants my CKAN list, they can understand the basic system resources I am using to run KSP. If they had 4 GB of RAM, then they would probably not want to use my list...

Just an idea...

What I could do (which might have other benefits too) is to allow you to write any text description to go with a mod-pack. Then you can write whatever you like in it, comp-specs, description of intent...whatever. But your point has also made me think about allowing the CKAN download to be adjustable by whoever is downloading it. So for example if I created a mod pack with A,B and C mods, but you didn't want C, then you could un-check it before download. That adds a bit of complication so I'll ponder it while I get the other mod pack features working.

You are most welcome good Sir!

So, DB upgrade all went well, didn't actually take too long to migrate it over. Glad that you can notice the speed increase, but the site was being really sluggish before so anything would have been better!

What I could do (which might have other benefits too) is to allow you to write any text description to go with a mod-pack. Then you can write whatever you like in it, comp-specs, description of intent...whatever. But your point has also made me think about allowing the CKAN download to be adjustable by whoever is downloading it. So for example if I created a mod pack with A,B and C mods, but you didn't want C, then you could un-check it before download. That adds a bit of complication so I'll ponder it while I get the other mod pack features working.

This morning after doing some much needed grading for my online college course, I had a brainstorm. I simply took the craft signature space, removed the tag I had, and replaced it with system specs. I tried to make the text smaller using the correct GITHUB format, as specified in the help documents you provided, but the tags did not seem to do any good. Anyhow, take a few moments and take a peek!

Somehow I'm curious what the total point count and downloads per user could be. Upvotes only, because I don't believe in the negative energy of the downvote. Interesting idea?

I don't know how many points I even have - and I believe I have eight craft on there!

Sorry for the lack of replies over the weekend guys! I erm um totally lost the weekend and yesterday eve to playing Elite Dangerous!!

This morning after doing some much needed grading for my online college course, I had a brainstorm. I simply took the craft signature space, removed the tag I had, and replaced it with system specs. I tried to make the text smaller using the correct GITHUB format, as specified in the help documents you provided, but the tags did not seem to do any good. Anyhow, take a few moments and take a peek!

I can see a couple things wrong with your sig's syntax

this is what you've got;

[noparse]

This craft was constructed on a computer with the following system specifications: Operating system: Windows 8.1; Processor: AMD E2-1800 APU with Raedon HD Graphics 1.7GHz; Installed RAM: 8.0 GB; System type: 64 bit operating system, x64 based processor

[/noparse]

You need to have it so that tags are closed in the reverse order they are opened, so first tag opened should be the last tag closed. And the size tag needs to have a + or - sign in it (and size=-1 doesn't really do much, try size=-2 or -3). Also for some reason, and I think this is my coding rather than anything, the center tags and size tags don't play nice; the center tags don't like being inside size tags.

Try using this;

[noparse]

This craft was constructed on a computer with the following system specifications:

Operating system: Windows 8.1; Processor: AMD E2-1800 APU with Raedon HD Graphics 1.7GHz; Installed RAM: 8.0 GB; System type: 64 bit operating system, x64 based processor

[/noparse]

Note: to make it so that the green text starts on a new line (rather than a new paragraph which puts a bigger space between the lines). put a return at the end of the green text line and two spaces. the two spaces are important, that tells markdown to make a new line. Or you can put multiple returns in so there is a blank line between the text and that will be interpreted as a new paragraph.

Somehow I'm curious what the total point count and downloads per user could be. Upvotes only, because I don't believe in the negative energy of the downvote. Interesting idea?
I don't know how many points I even have - and I believe I have eight craft on there!

oh points! yeah, I'd kinda forgotten about putting points on the profile page, thanks for the reminder!

i'd sort of lost interest in the whole points system because no one upvotes, or at least very few people upvote things. Which I'm kinda surprised by, I thought people would be upvoting lots! Is the upvote system still unapparent?

Ok so the points system is kinda modeled on imgur's point system, you can get upvotes and downvotes for your craft and your comments (you also get some points for uploading part maps). But unlike imgur downvotes are costly to whoever gives them (at least with craft). I'm guessing you guys haven't tried to downvote a craft yet so you won't have seen what happens.

When you click downvote on a craft it will show you a message asking if this craft really warrants a downvote and informing you that in order to downvote the craft it is going to cost you 5 of your own points.

So there is a disincentive to downvoting (and new users can't downvote until they've earned enough points) and really I'd hoped downvoting would be used just on craft that are either totally the wrong craft (ie not the one pictured) or in cases where the user has put offensive content in the crafts page or even perhaps hidden some offensive text in the description in the actual craft file. Basically for things that are "just not cricket chaps". What I thought I'd do is wait and see how that process worked and then put something in that would filter out craft that had say 4-5 downvotes as a sort of community driven self moderation system. If you downvote a craft that actually has offensive content or is spam and then either the user or I delete the craft you will get your points back. But....you guys are the best community a developing site could ask for, no one tries to post spam, no ones posts offensive content, I've not had to pull one craft from the site so far, so that system is kinda obsolete! So, thanks guys for being a mature bunch of users!

I'm sure at some point, someone will do something that requires moderating. At the moment I'm the moderator, and I do look at each craft page that is posted (I don't download all the craft though). At some point I will need others to help with moderation tasks.

Anyway, points. I will add the running total and a break down of points on the profile page. I think it will be that other users viewing your profile will just see the total, the break down of your points is only seen by you.

I will add that in soon.

adsii1970, you have 9 craft on there! -> http://kerbalx.com/adsii1970

Sorry for the lack of replies over the weekend guys! I erm um totally lost the weekend and yesterday eve to playing Elite Dangerous!!

I can see a couple things wrong with your sig's syntax...

Try using this;

[noparse]

This craft was constructed on a computer with the following system specifications:

Operating system: Windows 8.1; Processor: AMD E2-1800 APU with Raedon HD Graphics 1.7GHz; Installed RAM: 8.0 GB; System type: 64 bit operating system, x64 based processor

[/noparse]

Note: to make it so that the green text starts on a new line (rather than a new paragraph which puts a bigger space between the lines). put a return at the end of the green text line and two spaces. the two spaces are important, that tells markdown to make a new line. Or you can put multiple returns in so there is a blank line between the text and that will be interpreted as a new paragraph.

oh points! yeah, I'd kinda forgotten about putting points on the profile page, thanks for the reminder!

i'd sort of lost interest in the whole points system because no one upvotes, or at least very few people upvote things. Which I'm kinda surprised by, I thought people would be upvoting lots! Is the upvote system still unapparent?

I'm sure at some point, someone will do something that requires moderating. At the moment I'm the moderator, and I do look at each craft page that is posted (I don't download all the craft though). At some point I will need others to help with moderation tasks.

Anyway, points. I will add the running total and a break down of points on the profile page. I think it will be that other users viewing your profile will just see the total, the break down of your points is only seen by you.

I will add that in soon.

adsii1970, you have 9 craft on there! -> http://kerbalx.com/adsii1970

Thanks for the pointers. I followed the advice; I think the signature description about the system I am using to design my craft will work nicely.

I'm kinda OCD and often check in on my stats twice a day. If you need help moderating that group, I will be glad to help in any way possible...

• 2 weeks later...

I think I broke the website:

upload craft =

Application Error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are the application owner, check your logs for details.

This is the offending file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_V2wj_j9vmLLW0xNkE1U1BYaXc

EDIT: Wrong link to file, fixed!

Edited by Shaggygoblin