[WIP] TheWriteStuff v0.9.0

CmdrThyte

Same here! Just the kind of thing I have been looking for, loving the idea of being able to write the names of ships on them. How memory intensive is this though? I am close to my RAM limit right now but would really like to include this!

Edit: Does not seem to impact much on performance, which is good. Although I think I found a glitch it seems with the plaque, if I set its size too high then it gets all weird looking. Would it be possible as well to have some curved ones? That way I could throw them on the sides of tanks with custom textures. Great mod though!

Edit edit: Found another mod for flag decals, will now use both in conjunction :D

Edited by DanBMan

• 7 months later...

Beta release 0.9.0 (download in first post)

After a timely reminder (thanks panteras1000!) I've finally gotten back to this mod. Updated mod to KSP 1.04, full change log of latest release:

* recompile for KSP 1.04
* add support for dds textures
* switch to KIS for EVA painting
* separate out EVA painting code into separate assembly

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Apurva Kawthalkar said:

Hi great mod please make latest version of the mod

also post it on spacedock if you can

I think that this mod is, unfortunately, dead as CmdrThyte has not been online in nearly 10 months (as of when I am writing this). I will try to see if it works with 1.1.2, and if so, I will report here. If not, then someone (you could do it, also) could make a continuation of this mod as the license allows it.

6 hours ago, hieywiey said:

I think that this mod is, unfortunately, dead as CmdrThyte has not been online in nearly 10 months (as of when I am writing this). I will try to see if it works with 1.1.2, and if so, I will report here. If not, then someone (you could do it, also) could make a continuation of this mod as the license allows it.

Hi i am sorry i cannot manage mods because i cannot write scripts or codes how can I make a continuation of this mod

I have tried it in 1.1.2 probably it does not work

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.