Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You hack into squad's computers and take the update in its current, incomplete form. Then squad looks at this forum post and discovers that you illegally hacked into your system, and sues you for much of your money, and bars you from ever playing KSP again.

I wish that the next poster's wish involves bacon and platypuses.

Granted, however there is no such thing. He receives a coupon for being forced to eat at the Wishmaking Fairy's Restaurant of Undelectables.

I wish for a reasonable job at the Wishmaking Fairy's Restaurant of Undelectables.

Granted. They're sand dollars, but you only get one tenth of one that's valued for 10 million by a long-gone race of sand-computers.

I wish that computer boxes filled with sand had enough computing power to simulate a computer box filled with sand.

Granted. When the KSP devs originally intended for the First Contract to revolve around transporting bugs into space (FOR SCIENCE!!!), the first contract is no longer available at all, nor is any money.

I wish for Apple products to transform into quantum-entangled apples (FOR SCIENCE!!!). The kind that contains cyanide to discourage eating the seeds and is easy to hold, except quantum-entangled.

Granted. But everyone dies due to noone knowing about the apples converting and most people die from the cyanide (because people eat apple computers). farmers, shop-owners, your mum. All die due to their MAC (that's now an apple full of cyanide that looks that bit more tasty) killing them.

i wish for cake, because I'm hungry.

Granted. KSP .24 comes out of your throat, the size of a computer. You can't figure out how to transfer it to your computer, even if you were still alive.

I wish for every season (x+1) to be released, given that x is the current season number.

Granted. You are so patient that you wait through the entire universe. You end up slowly sinking into the mantle in your chair, but you don't mind because you're so patient.

I wish for a submarine that has upgraded density values, with the function density = (2^knob units) - 10.