Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, it has burnt out due to sudden overclocking

I wish I had never existed

NOTE: THAT was not a made-up wish just for this game. I literally do wish I never existed. It is ok for this wish to be corrupted, but please don't make it into a joke. This is clearly not a joke. I have wished for non-existance ever since I was [age removed - here's a hint, it's in the 10s], and have never been able to tell anyone. This is what I actually feel like

Granted. In the resulting parallel universe, your parents didn't get together and you weren't born. Instead they became coworkers in a bioweapons research facility, and through a series of unfortunate accidents created a killer virus that wipes out all of humanity.

I wish I had more pizza.

Granted. You get bitten by a pissed off vampire and die from it- only to wake up a few hours later and learn that you've become the wimpy sparkly kind of vampire instead of the awesome ones that live forever and have logic-defying superpowers.

I wish I had a cow.

Granted. It is then mutilated by aliens, and hidden just barely under the ground. You never do locate the source of that smell.

I wish for light. In lightbulb form. In an invincible lightbulb. Which doesn't overheat. Or kill me.

Granted. Anyone could be a cyberbully, so everyone is banned off the internet.

I wish for a bacon sandwich that is incapable of damaging anyone, and that when eaten, the bacon sandwich makes staplers real.

Granted. I give you a jar of honey. This is a natural product that is incapable of becoming moldy or spoiled, and lasts as long as it is kept free of contaminants. Too bad you don't know that many recipies that can make proper use of it, and have to consume it by scooping it by the spoonful straight from the jar.

I wish the next-gen consoles weren't such a hassle.