[0.90] KSP Interstellar port maintance thread

Boris-Barboris

Is Boris not planning on coming back for this? Sorry I've been so out-of-the loop: long hours at work, a lot of time sick, and a Duna mission I'm trying to squeeze out in 0.90 before updating to 1.0 (which I'll be publishing to YouTube- which has also meant a lot of time spent on video editing and soundtrack-selection...)

Regards,

Northstar

Admins, please put a close on this tread, it is out of date

This mod still works fine under 0.90. This thread isn't yours to close, just because you're developing a competitor.

I have a problem with Deuterium-Tritium Cryostat: both fuels are boiling off even though I have uninterrupted power supply for them. Here is how it looks like:

Tritium_Boiling_Off.png

Description in the VAB says it shouldn't boil off when powered. The power comes from KIWI reactor attached to electrical generator. Am I missing something here?

I use KSP Interstellar maintenance 0.136 release with KSP 0.9.

This mod still works fine under 0.90. This thread isn't yours to close, just because you're developing a competitor.

The presence of this and the other mod sure is confusing to those of us using 1.02 and new to the game. I came in here after reading about KSPI, and thought it was for the version of the game I bought at regular release (1.0). But this doenst work with that, it is old and outdated from that point of view - as in 0.90 is using pre-release models for a lot of things and is a somewhat different game, as well as not being maintained anymore. Basically this is a legacy mod for a legacy program. And unless its being actively developed, the other author may have a point about closing the thread if the mod author is no longer active in this mod, to redirect effort over to the current release and the continuation/expansion of this.

Now, all that being said, It would be nice to have this available and updated into 1.02 as an alternative - the more the merrier is the better attitude. Plus this seems to be less complex and more game-like than the KSPI-E which seems more Sim like. I do prefer the former, and am working my way through the many mods to find what I like best, and prune the bits I dont use, especially in career mode. Which means in the end, it would be nice to continue this thread for the right reasons.

Edited by Murdabenne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.