Anti-gravity room 1.11

Tuareg

Here is a new release from Lunatic Aeronautics.

A brand new Anti-gravity room to have fun with. Enjoy! :)

Functions:

automatic light handling (if you add ONE any type of light-source, it will shine green when the room is free and switch to red if a vessel enters, if you add TWO, one will be green, one will be red and it will automatically switch between the lights on entering or leaving the room)

choosing gravity settings between deep space and any planets or moons (you can fine tune it in the config)

https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/473/Lunatic%20Aeronautics%27%20Anty-gravity%20Room

18vRCS5.png

license

source included in download

from now on i release only on kerbalstuff. sry

Edited by Tuareg

3 things:

- No pics (or descriptions) no clicks

- You spelled Anti-Gravity wrong on kerbal stuff

- you need a license (google it)

it has a click, more than enough i think, it has pic, description and even a video, it has license.

i really misspelled "Anti" but kstuff dont let me to edit it

If you want downloads, add pictures to your forum post, a description of what it is, and a link to the licence (or the embedded thing from the place you got it).

People won't download your mod if they don't know what it is, and unfortunately they're probably not gonna go exploring the kerbal stuff link to find out

I won't click it if there isn't a kstuff or curse link, but honestly, it said anti-gravity room. That's more then plenty for me make a junk save to test.

If you want downloads, add pictures to your forum post, a description of what it is, and a link to the licence (or the embedded thing from the place you got it).

People won't download your mod if they don't know what it is, and unfortunately they're probably not gonna go exploring the kerbal stuff link to find out

nah, happy? :)

Hrmm.. can these be scaled any bigger? ( I wanna make a full scale Ender's Game style battle room!:P)

Awesome plugin =)

sure, in the .cfg u can find size. multiply it with the rescalefactor :) have fun

- - - Updated - - -

Better! Now how about an artificial gravity generator for large spacecraft? :D

working on it for rovers :)

Cool mod. Did you test it in space? I did.

I made a video for it:

lol. im still laughing :) haha. never tried it in space. to be honest if ksp would have any real physix it wouldnt do anything in the space but well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
lol. im still laughing :) haha. never tried it in space. to be honest if ksp would have any real physix it wouldnt do anything in the space but well.

Actually, the problem has something to do with the way you coded the mod. I'd bet real money that the anti-gravity room changes the magnitude of gravitational acceleration but not the direction. Thus, the room was being pulled more or less than the contents, causing relative motion.

And if there were real physix it wouldn't do anything on the ground, either.

• 2 months later...

Well, the whole anti grav. chamber was just a test for later mods that would allow artificial gravity in walkable IVAs...so there's a bit of a purpose there. But that mod will most likely not happen. Not because it wouldn't be possible but KSP isn't a priority in both our lives now.

However, I'll ask Tuareg if he'll update the mod. I had no involvement in this, so it's solely up to him.