Space Center Camera doesn't move / Cannot click buildings.

When I load the game, I can't click on any of the buildings or move the camera. It is locked with the VAB on the right, R&D on the left, and SPH straight ahead. I'm using MechJeb, KSP Interstellar, Deadly Reentry, B9 Aerospace, Tweakable Everything, KW Rocketry and Procedural Fairings.

My output_log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9d34klwbglc7o2x/output_log.txt?dl=0

Also, A very large craft crashed my game prior to this problem.

Edited by Raiden

Missing the log there, but did it persist if you left and returned the save or re-started KSP?

To be honest I don't know what causes this yet or how to fix it, it's most likely a bug but without being able to reproduce it it's harder to find out why it happens.

Missing the log there, but did it persist if you left and returned the save or re-started KSP?

To be honest I don't know what causes this yet or how to fix it, it's most likely a bug but without being able to reproduce it it's harder to find out why it happens.

I know about the log, as soon as I noticed it I updated :P

Here's the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/9d34klwbglc7o2x/output_log.txt?dl=0

Also, a bit off topic, but your post count is phenomenal. :D

And yes, I have restarted KSP and loaded different saves.

Edited by Raiden

Hmm, I sometimes have this problem too, but usually it fixes itself when I simply exit to menu and load again.

Not with me. I have no solution except to reload an old backup and lose a lot of my data.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, nvm. Now this backup does the same thing :/

While there seems to be multiple causes to this bug, one of the big ones is alt-tabbing while loading KSP.

Can you try loading KSP and then not doing anything (and so leaving KSP as the focus application) until the game loads and then still see if this happens?

D.

Now this might possibly be totally off, but you havent all started the game through steam by any chance? Because this happens to me too, but *only* when starting through steam, as soon as I do it from KSP's directory, it is gone.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.