3 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give this

• 1 star
    • 2 stars
    • 3 stars
    • 4 stars
    • 5 stars

Hi guys MrWalrus here and I have an idea

i am writing a series of stories that is based of of Arthur C Clarke and Stanley Kubrick's novel/movie, 2001 a space odyssey, enjoy! I may one day even make a cinematic about this! I will however use hyper edit, since I can't get a pebble to Jool, let alone a giant space ship! I will also use this in the sequel too for special effects

NOTE: this is to be moved to the fan works! I don't have the power to do so! This story will also be a little different than its original counterpart

Feel free to comment or give me ideas. Feedback is awesome!

CHAPTER 1: DAWN OF BOOSTERS

CHAPTER 2: KMA-1

CHAPTER 3: JOOL AND BEYOND

CHAPTER 4: KAL 8000 (this is the short one)

CHAPTER 5: JOOL AND BEYOND THE EXPLOSION

Edited by MrWalrus123

Thanks Vandemode

Guys, this will be daily, however I'm very busy with school, so some days, there will be no posts.

btw here's a sneak peek...

Mün watcher then spotted something rather peculiar, a large black trapezoid like prism, it didn't even reflect light! It even had the words "squad" engraved on to it.

Edited by MrWalrus123

Here's the first part guys!

Chapter 1 part 1

2 BYA BKSP (before Kerbal space program)

Long ago, on a rather small planet, there was a Kerbal, now this kerbal was very curious. You see, kerbals weren't the brightest (neither are they today) but in this world, intelligence didn't matter, it was a cut-throat world out there, only the fastest and the strongest survived.

Back on topic, this kerbal (aka Mün watcher), unlike his kerbal companions, looked up to the skies above. Remember how I said that intelligence didn't matter in this wild world? Well this was all going to change.

Edited by MrWalrus123

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the really long wait (I ultimately decided not to post pictures (they may come once in a blue Mün however)

Part 2

Mün watcher was doing what he normally does, foraging through the grass.

There was already a loss in the pack this week to a vicious kepord, so the pack was on high alert. Mün watcher then spotted something rather peculiar, a large black trapezoid like prism! It even had the words "squad" engraved on to it (of corse this word still mystifies Kerbals to this day)

Mün watcher decided to head back to the pack, since it was getting dark outside.

The next day, he noticed his companions gathering next to the object, they too seemed curious.

Then, all of a sudden the sides of the object got brighter. Then IT happened.

To be continued

Edited by MrWalrus123

• 4 weeks later...

Of course, IT was very important in Kerbal evolution, the brightened object then then summoned a cylindrical object with a cone on the bottom and a seat on top. Mün Watcher then in a hypnotic state climed on top of the summoned object, as the object roared to life, Mün Watcher went flying with the object as it spewed out fire, then it exploded.

To be continued

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.