The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

-57 I'm fine with the Metal of Dishonor. We should make a badge, and put it in our signatures. I'm sorry that I spell dishonor that way, I'm American.

- - - Updated - - -

So I guess we wait then.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He meant that we already passed it.

So I guess we wait then.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-57 I'm fine with the Metal of Dishonor. We should make a badge, and put it in our signatures. I'm sorry that I spell dishonor that way, I'm American.

- - - Updated - - -

He meant that we already passed it.

No, it only works with 2 people, and me and spaceplaneaddict were on the edge of it.

I'll quote the rules here:

Introducing a new feature : The Medal of Dishonour! What is it? Well, the Medal of Dishonour is a medal 'awarded' to any pair of players engaged in the act of 'boosting' - that is, posting consecutively after each other to advance in one direction for 10+ posts (does not apply to 3+ participants). The recipients of this medal shall be kept on front page so that others may remember what they have done. The medal will be given out as soon as we find eligible recipients, however, other players may also "nominate" those they find fitting by sending a message to a GM with evidences.

A badge is a good idea, though. Heck, we don't need to be given the medal of dishonor to make and use one. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I don't want the Medal of Dishonour. -56. GO GO GO!

Last valid post, -57.