The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

I'm not sure what you mean, noname117. We have it that way already.

In order to nullify the advantage of two (or three) players posting at the same time, the ninja rule was clarified. It allows one player to post after a previous post, in the same minute, and respond to the post two before (ie, 1=0, 2=1, 3=-1). It adds an element of fun and fighting to the game. While it can be annoying, it also provides a way for one person to fight two

So if I'm constantly reloading the page and have my message ready to go, then I can intentionally nullify 2 posts behind me? Interesting... I'll have to abuse this soon...

Deleting the number for now

I don't think it works like that...

I think this means Spaceplaneaddict posted twice, so one of his posts is nullified. Then MRS posted, bringing the number down 1 more. Therefor, -13 should be the number, which means I can say -12

Edited by Noname117

So if I'm constantly reloading the page and have my message ready to go, then I can intentionally nullify 2 posts behind me? Interesting... I'll have to abuse this soon...

Deleting the number for now

Sorta. You nullify the number before you, and continue from the number before that. So, Post 1=0, Post 2=-1, post 3= 1 BUT ONLY IF IN THE SAME TIMESTAMP! It does not work with two or more posts. Post 1=0, Post 2=-1, post 3= -2, Post 4=1 is invalid.

Also, Post 1=0, Post 2=-1, post 3= 1, Post 4=-2 is invalid, even if 2, 3, and 4 are in the same minute, due to only changing one number at a time.

If you have other questions about the rules but don't want others to know, ask a GM through a PM! We are more than happy to help.

Edited by Dman979

If someone posts without a number, can another person post like that post did have a number in it?

Like what happened here:

<Your, non-number post.>

No. See Rule 1. If you don't post an number, your post is null and void. Also, you can't change the number from yourself.