The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

-8 was the last correct post. So now we're at-7

[PEDANTIC]

noname117 posted -9, one minute later than the last post, that's fine.

EdusacconBR and Mad Rocket Scientist both posted at the same time, one adding, one subtracting.

According to rule 7:

7. In the case of two or more posts from two or more different people being posted at the same time(give or take a minute) trying to subtract/add to the same number simultaneously , the post that appears last on the thread counts toward the change in the current number. This is to avoid needless confusion and people can simply read the last post to continue the game. You also cannot spam posts in an attempt to override another person's change during the 1 minute window, only your earliest post will count in that situation. So don't spam.

Then EdusacconBR and SpaceplaneAddict added and subtracted from my -10.

Also in accordance with rule 7, the last correct post is -11.

[/PEDANTIC]

Oh, and I'm probably going to be ninja'd, but if the ninjas are working from noname117's -7, they are void.

[PEDANTIC]

noname117 posted -9, one minute later than the last post, that's fine.

EdusacconBR and Mad Rocket Scientist both posted at the same time, one adding, one subtracting.

According to rule 7:

Then EdusacconBR and SpaceplaneAddict added and subtracted from my -10.

Also in accordance with rule 7, the last correct post is -11.

[/PEDANTIC]

Oh, and I'm probably going to be ninja'd, but if the ninjas are working from noname117's -7, they are void.

Fine, then -11 now. My post overrides Spaceplane's post by your own description. Is there any way we could just make it where the ninja gets the number rather than the ninja'd?

Fine, then -11 now. My post overrides Spaceplane's post by your own description. Is there any way we could just make it where the ninja gets the number rather than the ninja'd?

I'm not sure what you mean, noname117. We have it that way already.

In order to nullify the advantage of two (or three) players posting at the same time, the ninja rule was clarified. It allows one player to post after a previous post, in the same minute, and respond to the post two before (ie, 1=0, 2=1, 3=-1). It adds an element of fun and fighting to the game. While it can be annoying, it also provides a way for one person to fight two