King of the Hill

Gojira

I call Jon's Law down upon you by directing the relativistic exhaust of my beam-core antimatter rocket towards your hill, neatly inverting it into a deep crater. Too bad you didn't have an atmosphere to protect you from that!

The torchship attached to the front of the beam-core antimatter engine carries me along a brachistochrone trajectory for Duna, where I carefully land and establish a base on a hill, which is mine.

I press a button from the cockpit of my torchship (which is still sitting on Duna, next to the awkward crater that used to be my hill), setting off tiny explosive charges at key locations around your monitor, hard disk, and RAM. Your cat video has been successfully purged. As the signal's propagation reaches Kerbin, a final, considerably larger ring of shaped charges is fired out in the desert, piling up sediments into a spontaneous hill. My hill, even though I'm not there to claim it.