King of the Hill

Gojira

Builds up a nice little hill. Build a town on it with plenty of nice and caring folks that know each other and have annual celebrations for their own small things. It's called HillTown, and it's a nice little town.

My hill with a nice little small town with nice people.

• 2 weeks later...

I use my team of highly trained giant eagles to swoop down and grab you all, taking everyone off of all the hills then waltz up to the highest one and plant my lawn chair, a small table, and an ice bucket down, then proceed to pop a dos equis and smoke a cuban. 

After finally extracting it from the previous hill, the Gespenst Kick is used again. It gets stuck in it. again. You are a fine red mist underneath its right foot.

My hill due to having a giant robot stuck in it - could you get it out, please?

My even gianter robot performs surgery on @TARDISES's hill and extracts his robot. I build my own INDESTRUCTIBLE hill... On Duna! My INDESTRUCTIBLE hill on Duna. P.S. It's indestructible except for a big red self-destruct button hidden inside a vault... On Moho... Whose key is in another vault... On Eeloo... Whose key is in another vault... On the surface of Jool... Whose key is in yet another vault... On Dres... Whose key is in a shoebox in the most high-security area of my hill... Surrounded by 10,000 fake shoeboxes that are indistinguishable from the real thing. CAPTURE THIS, SUCKAS!!!!!

I fire 30 Kickbacks straight at your flag from far enough away that they reach peak velocity just as they hit the flag. My hill with tiny bits of SRB. Watch your step next time you try to claim my hill, they're sharp! Also, I set up a system to detect anyone/anything who attempts to climb/plant flags on the hill and fire SRBs at them if they come too close.