King of the Hill

Gojira

I don't think you mind I ballistic missile'd the crap out of your hill, place my flag atop it after making sure my gas masks kept my safe from the radiation that came from the newly developed nuclear charges.

My radioactive crater!

...didn't I just put the hill back to normal last time I posted?

Where's my Delorian at? I need to visit the hill in all possible futures and ensure that it remains a proper dirt and grass hill.

I shall enlists the help of the Vogans and the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mk2, that Delorian would take way too much of your time!

My hill in all the infinite veurse!

I drop a big bomb on your plot of land, build a regular hill on top of it, make a moat around the hill filled with deadly things, and build a spire on top of the hill. I also have walls behind the moat. My well-defended hill.

Must we always destroy the hill?

It should be natural earth and grassy, pockmarked with small craters from mortar fire and rockets crashing into it over the years of bloody battles for its fate.

However as of this moment I am seizing this hill, restoring its proper appearance to that of a terrestrial grassy hill, and building a dread gazebo on top.

....didn't I JUST fix this.

Oh well. Bulk Lime is cheap and will clean it right up, along with mixed wildflower seed to make a much more environmentally-friendly hill than just grass.

Next person to blow the hill up is gonna get it.