King of the Hill

Gojira

I have nearly perfected the TCAWs [Transwarp Capable Antimatter Warheads]. More advanced than my other models, and equipped with new bio-neural circuitry, this thing will hunt you relentlessly. I'm extending the Iron Wall defense perimeter out to 3 spacial gridmarks.

That should be roughly 3.1 Petameters. One false step inside this perimeter will result in your obliteration.

Still want to go to war?

Edited by Xannari Ferrows

I have nearly perfected the TCAWs [Transwarp Capable Antimatter Warheads]. More advanced than my other models, and equipped with new bio-neural circuitry , this thing will hunt you relentlessly. I'm extending the Iron Wall defense perimeter out to 3 spacial gridmarks.

That should be roughly 3.1 Petameters. One false step inside this perimeter will result in your obliteration.

Still want to go to war?

Well I have B'elanna Torres with me which redirects it back to your homeworld. She also installed an additionaled clocking device. Now you have a cloacked transwarp antimatter going at you which will inpact in 3 secomds, what do you do?

Edited by FreeThinker

Well I have B'elanna Torres with me which redirects it back to your homeworld. She also installed an additionaled clocking device. Now you have a cloacked transwarp antimatter going at you which will inpact in 3 secomds, what do you do?

You have watched Voyager? Man, the nerdery is all over the place this morning...

Did you read the comment in full detail? I never launched any to redirect... Even so, direct contact with the Thermal Infusion Defense Perimeter will automatically rip it apart, and even then it would've dropped all velocity and turned around since it's programmed to protect it's own existence, superseded only by reaching it's target given to it along with the confirmation codes.

Edited by Xannari Ferrows

The Venusians claim their own 2-gridmark-wide circle around their homeworld Venus. Their technology is powerful enough to preform interuniversal travel, but don't wory, they are a peaceful race that is now requesting to ally with the tri-head alliance. also, their leader is King Souper (me.)

My empire.

I upgrade I defenses so nukes are useless

hyper edit is usless

guns are useless

destroying the universe is usless

summining created like helix, kraken, or triforce is useless

big things hitting us are useless ect......

Edited by Ethanadams

I leave a virus behind as I leave the alliance. all your defenses are useless, and I do all the attacks of the previous 2689 posts on your faces.

my s'ploded guts.

the virus made your defenses useless. they spin in circles and say weeeeeeeeee for the rest of their time.

still my sploded guts.

I left so this wasn't a "we-start-claiming-everything-take-out-anyone-else-thread."

meanwhile, while you were commenting on each others signatures, I took you both out, causing your countrys to war, making my country peaceful. meanwhile, I manipulate both of your countries

my war.