King of the Hill

Gojira

I hack a warpgate of a major intergalactic army ready for war to send them to the location of the broken hill, floating in space. In confusion, all remnants of the hill are destroyed. Luckily, back on Kerbin, there is an identical hill in pristine condition. I stick my flag on top of it, with a plaque reading:

''My hill 2.0''

Time stops. The universe itself sort of burps, and amid much theatrics and clouds of mist the hill restores itself to its proper form- a nice grassy knoll with a little gazebo on top.

Time resumes its proper course, and a lone adventurer plants a flag just outside this gazebo dedicating the hill to the glory of the allfather.

A tungsten-carbide lance falls from orbit, homing in at terminal velocity directly on the hilltop with your missile launcher.

It impacts perfectly, obliterating your military installation from the surface of the peaceful hilltop.

Work crews are soon dispatched to clean up the mess, building a national park around the remains of the lance sticking up like a monument to Gungnir.

I build an exact replica of the hill which floats upside down above the original hill. I can see a hobo living on a pile of boxes from there and invite him to live on top of the inverted hill, which is actually the bottom but it's more complex than that.

My inverted hill with a hobo on top (or bottom)