King of the Hill

Gojira

... I'm being dragged through the sky by my foot by a giant, pastel-colored, winged equine.

My ridiculous situation.

Pastel-colored?

Another GPE Pegasus somehow magically teleports in and grabs the other Pegasus (and you) and magically teleports into Hired Gun/Silver Storm's lair.

My prisoners in an odd situation!

Having spent a good deal of time in proximity to ponies, I've absorbed almost twelve Sieverts of Brony Radiation, which is the LD50 for extradimensional Alternian Troll women of my age and body composition. My neurons begin to misfire as the rate at which they are struck by high-energy photons catches up to their regeneration speed, and I hallucinate that the sky is full of stars one again.

My stars.

Being once again empty of stars and reference points, my brain-universe now matches the real universe (or lack thereof) closely enough for the hallucination to break down and my state of consciousness to return to normal. I take a radiation-sickness tablet from my first aid kit and break free, running for the hills as fast as my legs and local-volume vacuum-polarization powers can carry me (about Mach 1.1 at sea level).

My escape!

For some reason, you were running towards Washington DC when all of a sudden, a series of bright flashes and mushroom clouds engulf the landscape. Strong winds break your escape and carry you a few miles away to Pittsburgh. Soon, more atomics drop and burn the planet of Earth alive. You survive, somehow, but then a magical cage drops onto you.

My prisoner!

Whaa?

I wake up a few meters away from some kind of magical cage. A cage with... someone in it? Someone with long hair and a long black dress-

Oh. I glance down and observe myself, ending my state of macroscopic totally-not-quantum superposition in favor of the un-caged location. What did you guys do to this universe, anyway? A whole person being in two places at once makes absolutely no sense.

I notice that my Alcubierre bubble surrounding what's left of the universe is still active, for certain values of such. Drawing once again on my multidimensional space powers, I change its alignment from linear to polar-contractile, superluminally compressing the space containing the Earth, its post-apocalyptic cities, the debris field of whatever that was that exploded in orbit a few pages ago, and everything else left over from the universe's destruction. The microcosm lingers for a few femtoseconds before it dips below the Planck limit. The vacuum energy constant drops to zero, and the last proton decays a fraction of an instant later.

Suddenly, everything goes black. Your speakers pop. Then, your taskbar and start menu appear.

KSP%20CRASH.png

You sigh, clicking the "OK" button. The window vanishes, and, behind it, you see a hill.

microsoft-xp.jpg

U0LKIp1.jpg

This is turning into the google picture war! Ack!

Meanwhile, -1 for Ubuntu. I used it for a while but eventually got fed up with the constant appearance of THIS:

interner-error-message-ubuntu-lubuntu-kubuntu-xubuntu12.04.png

*snarls*

I shut down my clearly superior Debian system, get up from my chair, step into the spaceless and timeless void beyond, and create a new universe, using myself as the nucleation point.

GreeningGalaxy evolves into GreeningUniverse!

About 13.8 billion years later, GreeningUniverse gives rise to all of you, and one of you creates and lays claim to a hill, on a planet which orbits a star, in a galaxy which forms part of giant supercluster complex.

Your hill, but technically my you. (And also my hill.)

Edit: Oh for the love of [DATA EXPUNGED], double ninja'd? What freakin ever.