Starwhip's Renderfarm [Stock Craft Requests Open]

Starwhip

Starwhip can you render the Jool Exploration Probe

1600x900 Resolution

500-1000 sample

https://www.dropbox.com/s/btr4hhodf4dhvsv/Jool%20Exporation%20Probe.craft?dl=0

http://i.imgur.com/nsUkxXW.png

I might, though it's not stock, and you haven't told me which mods to get.

No craft file, man! :P

W8sCZtl.png

Clearly you want this guy (if you don't want a render and instead want a sprucing up of your image. If you do want a render for the craft in the image, you have to fetch the .craft file and give it to Starwhip.) http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/107892-Hellblazer-s-Wallpaper-Factory

Also, sorry for a kind of off topic post Starwhip. (I'm just trying to help this guy.)

Edited by RAINCRAFTER

Hello everyone!

I have partnered with Starwhip! I will be taking any requests for modded craft renders. No longer are you bound to stock! Just give me a complete list of the mods required for the craft, and I will render it! :D

Here are my first three renders, to show that I can actually do it. :P (they were all rough, but for any requests I will work them to perfection.

My F-22 (BDArmory)

XklP7Kl.png

FishInferno's FW-1 Cheetah (this one was very rushed.)

jjuwCxD.png

My A-10 Warthog (BDArmory)

FA5iXcD.jpg

and FishInferno's Sunrise Station Habitation Module.

xH3Q1ks.png

Just follow Starwhip's rules by posting what resolution and Sample quality you want. If you have a specific scene request, go right ahead! I'll do my best to make it! :D

Edited by Endersmens

Hmmm... Starwhip I have a fighter you might want to take out for a spin and possibly render (if the list isn't too long). It's not only the prettiest one I've built, but it also makes the fastest turns (It's also extremely squirrely so be careful if you test it). I'd put money on the table on that. If you decide to render it, the style can be up to you... unless you really want specifics ;)

(worth viewing on imgur)

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Based on this:

B9Bc71Zl.png

Please excuse the broken fairings in the sketchfab embed :P

Volta Fighter.craft (Dropbox)

ALSO, if you can easily use a different set of textures, I made my own stock part revamp pack based partially off of KSPRC and combined with my own SPPCC mod (As well as WindowShine edits). It makes all of the stock wings match in texture and color as well as aligning the NASA tank stripes and a number of other little annoyances. If it is doable with ease, I would love it if you could use the textures. You might be able to see some of the edits in the Sketchfab upload ^. More info on it here, and download here. It replaces the stock texture paths and files and runs completely stock.

See you around, Starwhip ;)

Edited by Avera9eJoe

Hmm, I vaguely remember me doing the fire and smoke in that image. :P The rest of them are all his though. :D

Hmmm... Starwhip I have a fighter you might want to take out for a spin and possibly render (if the list isn't too long). It's not only the prettiest one I've built, but it also makes the fastest turns (It's also extremely squirrely so be careful if you test it). I'd put money on the table on that. If you decide to render it, the style can be up to you... unless you really want specifics ;)

<snip>

ALSO, if you can easily use a different set of textures, I made my own stock part revamp pack based partially off of KSPRC and combined with my own SPPCC mod (As well as WindowShine edits). It makes all of the stock wings match in texture and color as well as aligning the NASA tank stripes and a number of other little annoyances. If it is doable with ease, I would love it if you could use the textures. You might be able to see some of the edits in the Sketchfab upload ^. More info on it here, and download here. It replaces the stock texture paths and files and runs completely stock.

See you around, Starwhip ;)

Oof, fairings. Those things are irritating. The way they are on Sketchfab, that's the way they're going to import in Blender. I can edit the mesh to be very close to the original model (Thanks for those images, it will help a ton :)) but it will not be perfect.

I'll see about that mod. (I might get it for myself... :)) Textures can be quite wonky as is, and I have no idea if the plugin checks for texture packs like that. It can import mod parts and their textures if the right mod is installed (Ask Endersmens for mod requests), so maybe?

Oof, fairings. Those things are irritating. The way they are on Sketchfab, that's the way they're going to import in Blender. I can edit the mesh to be very close to the original model (Thanks for those images, it will help a ton :)) but it will not be perfect.

I'll see about that mod. (I might get it for myself... :)) Textures can be quite wonky as is, and I have no idea if the plugin checks for texture packs like that. It can import mod parts and their textures if the right mod is installed (Ask Endersmens for mod requests), so maybe?

I'll try and replace the fairings when I get back from work. Hold off for now then I guess ;)

EDIT: How does the plugin work? Does it use textures taken straight from your KSP directory? If it does it should be able to accept edited stock textures without any difficulty, right?

The reason I ask is because this plane uses wing from multiple "standards" of wing textures. I haven't retextured the old 0.13 wing flap yet so it looks out of place on the below picture. The whole plane would look off if I used stock textures.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

That sketchfab background looks beautiful if you can image a clearer version in your head. Also, can I request a render of the Z-MAP satellite that comes with the game, with just the satellite floating in Low Earth Orbit at sunrise? If not, I can give a craft file for a satellite I made instead of the Z-MAP ONE.

It's done.

XtWlo76.png

Dude. Honestly though you should take it out for a spin at least. It's got the craziest handling you'll ever find.

Download for craft: Volta Fighter.craft (Dropbox)

Volta fighter texture pack: Volta Fighter Textures.zip (Dropbox)

*Note that I stretched wing textures to make textures flush, as well as added faded red and gray stripes. It might not work with other designs.

Spaceplane Color Corrections thread if you want some improved textures for other uses.

EDIT: If you plan on showing a lot of the bottom, I might want to add additional wing to hide the pylon on the middle. Tell me if you want to k?

All of these renders look great.

Are you accepting modded craft? If you are could you please render my Mun rover Discovery.

2wdhyF4.png

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pk74xi5m3zchhf/Discovery.craft?dl=0

The mods used are: Near future spacecraft, Near future electrical Kerbal inventory system and the asteroid day mod.

Thanks

Hey Starwhip!

I know you are probably clogged up with requests right now, but mind adding this to the list? This is a Micro Two stage to orbit I built myself! 100% reusable! Here is the .craft file (and sorry for getting it wrong first time round, I haven't been thinking straight lately:P, I even got the wrong craft full stop! Have been posting about it though, so that's probably why it won't leave my head!)

http://www./download/9j2td4tms9cuu3a/Micro+TSTO.craft

Edited by ryan234abc

Hey Starwhip!

I know you are probably clogged up with requests right now, but mind adding this to the list? It's Jeb and my Gilly circumnavigator rover. My favourite part is Eve in the sky - it looks beautiful there! The fact the Kerbal isn't looking up at Eve is annoying, but I'll leave it all up to you and your talents! I anticipate a great piece, as always!

http://i.imgur.com/pd4y6LL.jpg

If you'd like the image to be enhanced, I'd check out Hellblazer's Wallpaper Factory. If you want the craft rendered, you'll need to send me the .craft file.

Are you accepting modded craft? If you are could you please render my Mun rover Discovery.

http://i.imgur.com/2wdhyF4.png

The mods used are: Near future spacecraft, Near future electrical Kerbal inventory system and the asteroid day mod.

Thanks

I'll get on it! I'm assuming you want it rendered on the Mun, so that's what I'll do. :)

HI guys, I'm back!

Is there anything wrong with the Base Package?

Hey, you were the one wanting modded craft rendered right?

Cause, I'm accepting modded craft renders for starwhip. :D

Looks like he outright posted the wrong thing, as he edited his post to a different request.

I did. I don't like to clutter up forums unnecessarily. Which you are now making me doing because you make it sound like a bad thing. Sorry.

http://i.imgur.com/2wdhyF4.png

Thanks

Ok, a few warnings.

The importer won't import the new landing gear, so those don't show up. Not much I can do about that. Also, there were a few scaling issues, but I think I fixed them.

Hey, you were the one wanting modded craft rendered right?

Cause, I'm accepting modded craft renders for starwhip. :D

Yes, that's me!

I can't get the link to work on my IPod but I think I posted it on page 22 or something.

Thanks!

Yes, that's me!

I can't get the link to work on my IPod but I think I posted it on page 22 or something.

Thanks!

Well, not sure If I can do reentry on laythe with jool behind, but I'll try. The problem is getting laythe and jool into blender. (jool won't be THAT hard, just a sphere with texture, laythe though, with bump map and all..)

@Endersmens,

I know that it's quite silly to ask if procedural parts could be imported (unlikely) but is it possible for anyone to fudge up the mesh of a procedural wing if dimensions were given?

Hoping to ask for a render of a large circular wing aircraft that I do not want to try building using stock parts for now :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.