How do you feel after playing KSP?

InsertUsername

Usually totally exhausted, and with bigger plans.. or i get distracted i play other games at the same time and watching youtube etc.

The odd crash doesn't bother me, if i think ill get angry i just leave it lol, usually tomorrow i forgot all about it.

How do i feel.

Well I most of the time have the feeling that what I just did did not really have much of a purpose.

To be honest I lack a purpose to build a space station and to even visit another planet.

Once I get there then it take about 30sec to do the science and then I fly home again.

I am however happy there now are some missions/contracts to complete but I still have the feeling that there is nothing much to do when I arrive at my destination and that my "space station" is of no real use.

And my planet base of even less usable.

So personaly I look forward to the upcomming feature in the stock game where we can mine fuel. That will give me more reason to explor the terrain.

Also the contracts and economy system have made the game better just hope they tweak it ;-)

But lucky the game can be modded ;-)

Well I mostly feel like I'm about to go insane.

I dont play KSP for fun anymore.Its become a torment that I have to go through everyday to make an episode for my youtube fans.My KSP takes 5mins to load, after 5-10mins of playing it crashes, then I will have to reload it and sit there for 5min and having a 70% chance of crashing when its loading the menu.Right now for me its school holidays, but everyday I can have a mental breakdown after the 50th crash of the day.I have for real threw my headphones, crying in midnight and having a laugh that sounds like I've gone insane trying to get things working.

Why do I keep doing this? Because I don't want to disappoint my fans.KSP is my favorite game of all time, but also my most tormenting hours of all time.It does sound like I'm going emo, but theres no where else for me to say these things without being laughed at.Here in the forums, there are people who understand how painful it is to repeat the process of crashing and going at it again, to the point looking at the icon of KSP makes me shiver and dredd about the thought.I can never put the game down, because I feel that although its psychological torture to make me depress, I have a duty to serve my youtube fans with the best quality and best mods and most importantly something different and not a EE WWK ripoff, no matter how painful it is.

Thats how I feel when I play KSP.

Well I mostly feel like I'm about to go insane.

I dont play KSP for fun anymore.Its become a torment that I have to go through everyday to make an episode for my youtube fans.My KSP takes 5mins to load, after 5-10mins of playing it crashes, then I will have to reload it and sit there for 5min and having a 70% chance of crashing when its loading the menu.Right now for me its school holidays, but everyday I can have a mental breakdown after the 50th crash of the day.I have for real threw my headphones, crying in midnight and having a laugh that sounds like I've gone insane trying to get things working.

Why do I keep doing this? Because I don't want to disappoint my fans.KSP is my favorite game of all time, but also my most tormenting hours of all time.It does sound like I'm going emo, but theres no where else for me to say these things without being laughed at.Here in the forums, there are people who understand how painful it is to repeat the process of crashing and going at it again, to the point looking at the icon of KSP makes me shiver and dredd about the thought.I can never put the game down, because I feel that although its psychological torture to make me depress, I have a duty to serve my youtube fans with the best quality and best mods and most importantly something different and not a EE WWK ripoff, no matter how painful it is.

Thats how I feel when I play KSP.

Do you use DDS Loader? It can drastically cut load time.

More info here:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/96729-0-90-DDSLoader-1-9-%28Mar-9%29-Loads-DDS-Texture-Boringly-fast-edition

DDS Texture Conversion tool here:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/98672-WIN-KSP-to-DDS-texture-converter

Fustrated, annoyed, happy.

What he said!

Crashes, corrupted saves that make me starting a new career (frustration) , bad calculations of Dv, rockets that seam they are stable just explode on launch, rockets that flip over for no apparent reason (annoyed), my 25 tons supper lander lol, manages to land on the mum and come back to Kerbin after a successful mission (happy).

Be able to say: I am glad I bought KSP!

Edited by Kar

When I complete a mission: "Yay, more science/XP/funds for me."

When I complete a difficult mission: "Yes! I knew I could do it!"

When I screw something up, but manage to improvise a way to save the crew without sending a rescue mission: "I am a master of KSP!"

When I screw something up, and can't find a way to resolve it without sending a rescue mission: "Dammit. I'll take a break and send a mission in a few weeks."

Yeah, I'm a sore loser. :P

Frustrated that I have to go to bed so I can get any sleep in before having to wake up for work.

This.

I wanna try out new ideas, do some missions, finish up a video... and then it is 1:00 AM and I have to get up 5 hours later and... hrmpf...

I feel your pain!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.