Any confirmation on a rumor floating around about a rare retail boxed copy of Kerbal Train Program?

Bandock

Since April Fools is about over in many places, I might as well pitch in the last bits of treasure.

One being The Kerbs, where you get to create your own families of Kerbals and lead them through everyday life (and torture them!).

Another was KerbCity, a missing gem that is still missing where you get to run your own city full of Kerbals!

..Kerbal Fortress yes obvious parody of Dwarf Fortress

You lead a band of kerbals into space, using ASCII graphics and a clunky interface.

Features include:

Waves of recruits: Eager kerbals, each with their own skills and abilities join your space program. Just don't get stuck with nobles!

Forgotten Kraken, long ago, the kerbals delved too deep, and too greedily..

Caravans. Dang Elves, always bringing those useless nosecones. We're dwar- I mean kerbals! We need BOOSTERS!

EDIT: Oh, and werebeasts. So many dang werebeasts.

never forget the werehare invasion of year 151.

Trainz isn't like KSP really. No career, building of rolling stock, or anything major that would distinguish it from a normal train simulator as KSP is an abnormal space simulator.

I dunno, reskinning is kind of like building.

4cbb51c1545578fde9e5e5b62bb491df.png

(my own OC, from the wunderbar JointedRail IAIS ES44 into a CSX ES44. Reminds me that I should get back to working on this.)