1.0 is in Experimentals phase!

Daze

I'm not talking that since is a "little" bug it shouldn't be fixed, but that it's a nonsense to make an announcement just for this

I am just pulling your leg, I know what you mean. I doubt they would make an entire announcement just for that. I think it is maybe Kasper getting the logos from Roscosmos or something like that.

where's the hypetrain when we need it

We had one out to take some photos a while ago, but IDK.

Gregrox! You might be needed!

Edited by Tw1

The business deals have gone through! Thanks to EA, Kerbal Space Program will now be on Origin with the 1.0 release. We'd like to thank our community for supporting us through this endeavour. Without the support, we would have never felt confident in pushing so quickly to 1.0. Great things to come! Keep on eye on Twitter and Reddit for more!

- Squad PR (not actually Squad PR)

Well, they did release 0.23.5 on April 1st ... that was an interesting experience. :P

Instead of real 1.0 it would be nice to see released a "beta-beta-version".

Well the multiplayer was already announced a while ago so I doubt it's got anything to do with that. It's just a reply to the question.

Yeah, I hadn't heard about it, so it's new to me.

I guess a teaser shot of fairings or a video about the aero upgrade.

That would be cool. We haven't seen any images of fairings yet, and it's one of the things I'm most excited to see.