Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

jGknfVs.png

Hypebase to KSC, Do you read? over.

KSC to hypebase, We read over.

Hypebase to KSC, We need more Hype ASAP! over.

KSC to Hypebase, We will send a delivery within 24 hours. over.

Hypebase to KSC, We'll be waiting with bells on. over.

2QzpQjJ.png

YIwVaRl.png

VgN98u4.png

0O3XybG.png

vvw3imO.png

KSC to Hypebase, The hype has been successfully launched! over.

Hypebase to KSC, WOOOOO! HYPE! 1.0! over.

http://i.imgur.com/jGknfVs.png

Hypebase to KSC, Do you read? over.

KSC to hypebase, We read over.

Hypebase to KSC, We need more Hype ASAP! over.

KSC to Hypebase, We will send a delivery within 24 hours. over.

Hypebase to KSC, We'll be waiting with bells on. over.

http://i.imgur.com/2QzpQjJ.png

http://i.imgur.com/YIwVaRl.png

http://i.imgur.com/VgN98u4.png

http://i.imgur.com/0O3XybG.png

http://i.imgur.com/vvw3imO.png

KSC to Hypebase, The hype has been successfully launched! over.

Hypebase to KSC, WOOOOO! HYPE! 1.0! over.

I need that kind of hype at my party :) !

In case it wasn't mentioned, we are currently at

and counting.

I can't bring myself to go ahead with my Jool 5 mission with 1.0 so close. Especially since I have yet to simulate a single successful Tylo landing with the lander. I thought I could pull it off with 5100 m/s and about 1.7 TWR, but no luck.

Anyway, maybe I'll try and build a modular spaceplane/Mun lander as my last project in 0.90. (Wanders off toward SPH, lost in thought.)

Happy landings!

Man... I wish I could host my event AND get a press release version. I could manage the whole "no leakage" stuff that Scott, Danny and others have to put up with.

Anyone else agree I could manage it? Maybe votes to the idea?

(Mods please don't flip over this idea- I mean no malevolent intent and will be willing to remove the post should it be an issue)

I still oppose going to 1.0, but what the heck.

Same.

Personally, I am looking forward to 1.0 as another update to KSP for myself, but I still think it's a bad move for Squad and KSP in general. If there are bugs/problems, I'll be posting a bad review of it, without hesitation.

S......ses......se..SEVEN DAYS.......SEH VENN DAYAS........I'm gonna explode like a rocket right now :sticktongue:

Just do me a favour and dont crawl out of my TV :D

also, if one were able to transfer ones emotion in a CD, mine would be a molten glob of extreme hype!

Same.

Personally, I am looking forward to 1.0 as another update to KSP for myself, but I still think it's a bad move for Squad and KSP in general. If there are bugs/problems, I'll be posting a bad review of it, without hesitation.

You guys are so funny. I bought this game for 20 freaking dollars shortly after the .18 version and every time they released an update I play it like crazy as if it's a new game. How on earth can you be passionate enough to post 676 times in a games forum and (most likely absolutely love the game) give it a bad review for any reason? I would most definitely rate it a 10 just based on previous experience, regardless of how 1.0 plays. It's creative, challenging, incredibly unique and overall a wonderful experience, not to mention the most educational game I have ever played. I would have given .18 a 10/10, so 1.0 should probably get around a 34/10.

Plus NEW FREAKING AERO!!! Bring the Hype!

Same.

Do you like knowing your opinion makes no difference? Well giving KSP a bad review is a good way of doing that. It's like the 6th best rated game ever made - and do you think people are going to suddenly start giving bad reviews at 1.0?

I hope you continue your belief of giving a solid bad review to any game released with any bugs - because you must hate every single game.

{shrugs} 1.0, 0.9, 0.38 .. does it really matter that much? This is going to be an *awesome* update. And if there are a few bugs? Well, it is a .0 release. There will be a 1.1 - and there will be much more still to come. This game is already topping the top five games I have sunk the majority of my life into. I will praise Squad from the tallest tower, because they have made something truly awesome.

The *really* funny thing about this release to me: I'm on a 3 week holiday right now. The day I go back to work? The day after 1.0 is due for release. With time-zone differences, I probably go back to work the very day this releases. ..This feels like Shatner's "Khaaaaaaaaan!!!" moment. :P

You guys are so funny. I bought this game for 20 freaking dollars shortly after the .18 version and every time they released an update I play it like crazy as if it's a new game. How on earth can you be passionate enough to post 676 times in a games forum and (most likely absolutely love the game) give it a bad review for any reason? I would most definitely rate it a 10 just based on previous experience, regardless of how 1.0 plays. It's creative, challenging, incredibly unique and overall a wonderful experience, not to mention the most educational game I have ever played. I would have given .18 a 10/10, so 1.0 should probably get around a 34/10.

Plus NEW FREAKING AERO!!! Bring the Hype!

100% agreement.

There is no other game like this, and I remember the childlike wonder and excitement that it instilled when I first played it. Hence, hype!