Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

Engage more hype

Woo hype~!~ I can't wait to see 1.0 in a non-potato resolution (teh intartubes is teh massive streamage of suckageâ„¢), so I can get all excited over part stats, and then get a ModuleManager update to 1.0 so I can then nerf the new part stats in half~~

NERF HYPE~~:!@Kljas;dfjkdjsdklafja;sfjklasdfjkas;dfkj

(there ya go!)

*Dialogue Interstellar Style*

-There's no point wasting dev time in fixing...

-Analyze the Forum's Hype.

-Hype's about over 0.90.

-Squad, what are you doing?

-Releasing.

*Music starts*

-Harv!, this is no time for bugfixing.

-Maxmaps, be ready to engage the Release mechanism.

(scene continues)

So apparently Atomic Engines overheat now, but can be cooled with solar panels/radiators...

What foolishness is this? Why would you design an engine that overheats during its normal operational envelope?

No! Bad! No interstellar! (the movie, not the mod. The mod was kinda overpowered, overdone, and overcomplicated, but also interesting...unlike the movie)

:(

Also, it looks like my second-highest-rated Reddit comment is now about SQUAD's red release button...

#HYPEOVERLOAD!

So, I left for the weekend at about page 117, come back to page 207! This #HYPETRAIN has some serious steam now!

To-frekking-morrow this game officially releases! (And my first video recording of 1.0 shall begin..)

No! Bad! No interstellar! (the movie, not the mod. The mod was kinda overpowered, overdone, and overcomplicated, but also interesting...unlike the movie)

Lol! Have I mentioned I like you more with pretty much every post? :)

Hated that movie almost as much as I hated Inception ;)

P.S. HYPE!!!!!

P.P.S

I do believe that clip has become my new favorite metaphor for 1.0 :)

Edited by FlowerChild

Well, it's a NUCLEAR engine, and you need coolant to keep nuclear reactors from melting down, so it makes sense to me, I think.

You mean it overheats after we stop running the liquid fuel through it?