What They Found in my Head...

Fr8monkey

That's good news and great to hear. Take your time, take it slow, things will get better with each passing day. Prayers to you.

Side note: The next time you see or talk to your doctor, ask if it's ok (or when will it be ok) for you to start taking probiotics. I would think after you're off the antibiotics. Antibiotics kill the bugs, but they also tend to kill the good bugs (in your gut) as well; Probiotics will help replenish the good bacteria (flora) and help with recovery and in general help keep you healthy. Look into it. :)

I'm back... kinda. Been lurking a bit; but haven't had the energy to post.

I was in the hospital until the 16th and had to be readmitted for meningitis. A week later, they let me out again. On the 28th (3 days later), I had to go back in again because My stitches loosened and I had a spinal fluid leek and was in for another week!

I have been back at the in-laws for 1 1\2 weeks (Cleaner than where I was living), on massive antibiotics and close watch.

I am very, very tired and still light headed to the point of confusion... probably the pressure in my head is lower than I have been used to and am not used to it. I feel like my head is full of water all the time.

Will try and keep posted.

Welcome back, man!

I know we can't do much to help you from here, but until you've recovered, at least you have an internet army :wink:

The worst injury to my head was a part of a toy airplane in my ear when I was 6 (no damage other than a cut). The worst thing to ever happen to me was projectile vomiting on vacation (yay). This is way worse. Pull through, and live a happy, (hopefully) soundfull life.

I'm back... kinda. Been lurking a bit; but haven't had the energy to post.

I was in the hospital until the 16th and had to be readmitted for meningitis. A week later, they let me out again. On the 28th (3 days later), I had to go back in again because My stitches loosened and I had a spinal fluid leek and was in for another week!

I have been back at the in-laws for 1 1\2 weeks (Cleaner than where I was living), on massive antibiotics and close watch.

I am very, very tired and still light headed to the point of confusion... probably the pressure in my head is lower than I have been used to and am not used to it. I feel like my head is full of water all the time.

Will try and keep posted.

He has returned!

Don't know you too well, but welcome back man!

The worst injury to my head was a part of a toy airplane in my ear when I was 6 (no damage other than a cut). The worst thing to ever happen to me was projectile vomiting on vacation (yay). This is way worse. Pull through, and live a happy, (hopefully) soundfull life.

How did you do that? Hope you get well Fr8monkey!

Getting better and better... just slowly. Still dizzy and feels like I have my head filled with water some times.

Just found out yesterday when I had my second surgery, the 2 inch diameter piece of bone they took out because it wasn't healing right. Yes... that means I have a hole in my head... literally! ee5c60b4800289ba638b9b449da83d54.jpg

It may never heal properly.

Edited by Fr8monkey

Getting better and better... just slowly. Still dizzy and feels like I have my head filled with water some times.

Just found out yesterday when I had my second surgery, the 2 inch diameter piece of bone they took out because it wasn't healing right. Yes... that means I have a hole in my head... literally! https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ee/5c/60/ee5c60b4800289ba638b9b449da83d54.jpg

It may never heal properly.

....You only have one hole in your head?! No eye holes or nose hole?

not sure i ear what you your'e trying to say ... i might miss some sebum ... sebaceous isn't it ?

( mouse over to read the above, depending of your background color of course ; ) cheaters ... where ? ur ban legend strike back ... ; )

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
this is so big ; ) not sure it should be written that small ; )

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.