Official Beta Bugs Nostalgia Reminiscences

NeoMorph

Jeb: I loved how whenever I get told to hold the heading on a vector I go to it and massively overshoot. After a few more passes that also overshoot I finally lock on. But of course that's boring so I shake the stick really fast and it's really fun! But it seems to use up all the RCS fuel and make Mission Control really mad.

Bill: I also like how whenever I activate the SAS, it's supposed to hold attitude, right? Well, when I move the stick in one direction, the SAS just gives up and it doesn't counter any forces in the other two axes. It doesn't hold attitude well as a whole, either.

Bob: Wait, are you sure these bugs are being fixed in 0.91 1.0?

Jeb: Hey, they aren't bugs, they're features and also quite Kerbal-esque.

Bill: At least it's better than the old SAS, but that actually held heading.

Edited by mythbusters844

One of my favourites has to be Danny2462's efforts to break the universe. Soooooo many times have I watched him pop planets that had me chortling with hysterical laughter. Sometimes the bugs can create the funniest experiences.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.