P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

BMP turret seems interesting

Its going to be refined more this is a rough version I felt comfortable showing. Its going to fire 30mm rounds at 550rpm. I think im also going to give it ciws capability since it has a very high elevation range and is used against aircraft in real life

true :P

The texture is not final at this point but it is ready to be deployed. I'm going to finish the fixes for things like the AN/AWW-13 and remodel the GBU-57A and BLU-82... And 9M102 ataka which I somehow forgot to add in R-9... Not sure how that slipped through

Currently trying to figure out a way to delete all planets besides kerbin to save ram in my testing saves

Anyway on my to do list is

M3 Bradley turret and its 25x137mm ammo type

30x165mm ammo type

Ah-1z chin gun

Gsh-30 aircraft cannon

Kashtan

M.19

CROWS

And more

Edited by LORDPrometheus

Could you make a Napalm bomb or a W87 Warhead?

Napalm isn't really practical and I'm not even sure if it's doable. As for the W87, check out Harpwnrs weapons pack here http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/131779-WIP-1-0-4-North-Kerbin-Dynamics-Heavy-Ordinance-Pack-%28and-other-things%29-0-1

Oh..... Any idea when it will be released?

Be patient. Some time soon, because Prometheus works insanely quickly, but just wait until then.

Just tested the surface launched tomahawk cruise missile and have encountered an issue that affects all bdarmory cruise missiles, which is that they usually overspeed and fail to hit the target.

To correct this issue, i have made the following modifications to its config to make it work:

- Doubled turn rate (dps) from 29 to 58

- Reduced Cruise thrust to 15kn

This seems to correct the issue. I recommend a cruise altitude of 475m, although others may work better.

Not sure if anyone else has encountered this issue, but i have put it up here anyway as it may help.

Thanks for making such a great mod! :)

Edited by Whizzkid

Its 4.7m tall including the mount

- - - Updated - - -

I just figured out how to make something akin to a wire guided missile! It will be hybrid rocketpod/cannon

It is taller than the goalkeeper CIWS but not as wide as it. I would rather have a tall and skinny CIWS than a short but fat CIWS.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.