I didn't download the patch...

RAINCRAFTER

I downloaded it, albeit to a separate folder, which is what I do every release. I played around with it and it was fun, but I'm probably not going to switch to it anytime soon because it just feels rushed, plus not all my mods have been updated yet.

Edited by mythbusters844

I'm probably not going to switch to it anytime soon because it just feels rushed for some reason.

So you're saying it feels a bit like 1.0? ;) I'm personally waiting for FAR to update and will play whatever version comes with it.

I havn't actually played since the week before 1.0.

I've thrown a bunch of mods into a minecraft 1.7.something and giving that a bash for a while, still glued to these forums loling at all the changes.

I cant wait to get back into KSP but cba getting used to change after change (like minecraft) uhh lol

I tried 1.0 (separate install) and liked it.

I was waiting for mods (RT, KAS) to upgrade when 1.0.1 hit, and 1.0.2 shortly after. Tried 1.0.2 (another install) and feels like 0.90. Im going back to my modded 0.90 save.

I skipped all KSP versions since ARM. Came into 1.0 with a lot of re-learning and un-learning to do. Just as i was getting into it, the 1.0.1/2 patches came out and shocked me again. I hated it at first, and still find the aero model artificial and magickal, but i can't go back to 1.0 anymore. They are vastly different but both are imperfect. 1.0.2 currently only annoys me because basic jets are slow and unfun compared to 1.0 and because heat shielding is buggy. There are improvements in the patch though and 1.0 is actually pretty terrible to go back to.

I'm still in 0.9.

Waiting, until all the mods updated, and hopefully, SQUAD fixes all the mess.

Also, I'm looking for methods to import all my old crew into new game, as I heard, that 0.9 saves are totally incompatible with 1.0, not even mentioning the mods, which, some of them, already declared "save-breaking" in their new versions.

I was up all night playing 1.0.2, and like it just fine. I'd found the aero in 1.0.0 to be too thin and easy; 1.0.2 feels just right. It is possible to get into instability problems with bad rocket design and poor steering, yes.

And really no one cares that you didn't. Was this meant to do anything constructive?

You're not going to get anywhere with that attitude.

You of all people should know to read, report, ignore. Right?

You're not going to get anywhere with that attitude.

You of all people should know to read, report, ignore. Right?

You're right, I should. Yet for some reason, the multitude of these threads is just getting on my nerves. Suppose I really should just ignore them and move on.

You're right, I should. Yet for some reason, the multitude of these threads is just getting on my nerves. Suppose I really should just ignore them and move on.

The mods eventually get to them. Those that have at least a small point to them stay for longer and eventually posts are written that make sense.

Something like this should just be ignored.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.