He's back

Bushrod

Meh, each to their own.

Thouugh am I the only one disappointed not to hear his legendary voice?

This is one of the thing fueling those conspiracy theories that it is not him.

I was so happy to see his video ... though it seemed a little different to what I was used to from him. Possibly my mind has just built him up to some legendary level though. Or possibly he's just 2 years older, and a changed person.

For a long, long time (over a year), we have heard almost nothing of what happened to Macey Dean. However, as of the 5th of May, 2015, a whole new video has been uploaded on his channel. I think his comment says it all.

"Thank you so much for still being here, and I'm very sorry to have been silent for so long. I have left a brief explanation as to why I've been absent over on my channel discussion. I am back, and I intend to stay back.

I will be returning to the usual narrative episodes, as Spiritwolf attempt to retake Laythe, but first we needed to tell Shelbus's story and cover events following the battle."

Edit: link to the video

Edited by Marlowe345
Adding a link to the video

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.