He's back

Bushrod

Basically, around the time of .18-.20, Macey Dean made an awesome series about a corporate war in space centering around the carrier KSS Spirit of Kerbin. It had a bunch of really awesome combat ships and was done entirely in stock.

EDIT: Basically, his series was the trope codifier for war series's in KSP.

Edited by billbobjebkirk

I honestly never thought this would happen... Welcome back Macey!

Also wasn't HatBat planing on finishing Macey's series at one point? Well, either way we now get even MORE epic ksp military stuffs!!!

The about section of his channel:

"Welcome to Macey's Dreams, my alternate reality. Here you will find me playing video games and generally avoiding the things I really should be doing instead.

I am a man in my 30's living in the UK, with a background in music, astronomy, gaming and general procrastination.

I hope you enjoy your stay here."

He really wasn't kidding about that procrastination. I must say this is one of the best procrastinations I have ever seen, the work of a master procrastinator. Well done Macey! :P

Hey! Calling all long time KSP players! The amazing and even legendary Macey Dean- the maker of the Spirit of Kerbin series. After over a year of disapearence with absolute silence he has returned and announced his desire to continue in the series!

Please give thanks here below on this thread- and also spread his awesomeness around and show it to some newbies :) .

I can personally say- that Macey Dean has shaped my kerbal experience signifigently, in ways I couldn't even fathom. He has an amazing ability to tell a VERY compelling story and that helped create what the Kerbal Minds Corp. is today. No doubt he helped make my success. I give him all my credit and I wish to please talk to you personally Macey :D !! You have rocked my world (in this case Kerbin :P )

Note: If you dont know who Macey Dean is or his series- please see the link to his channel below :) . If you don't like his works then you can still post- this is just supposed to be a place for him to see a place where people like his work.

Link to Macey Dean's channel:

https://m.youtube.com/user/MaceyDean

New Video:

Edited by ZooNamedGames

We've had a few of these threads, I think they're being moved, I know one was.

Well then let's make this one the highlight one! I want this to get Macey's attention!! He should see how much he's impressed people with his videos :) .

What is that referencing? Also, I don't know Macey Dean. (My favorite inactive channel is TryDyingToLive.)

EDIT: Exact same reaction from me.

It's a reference when Kerbal clones was a thing and Macey had like three or more of them in his in-flight vessels.

Yeah and people if you don't know Dean's works then please- go to his channel and watch his videos :) . It's worth doing.

And if you DON'T like his videos then I can't stop you from complaining.

I just someplace for Macey to see appreciation for his work. I apologize if you don't know him or dislike him. I'm just complimenting his work.

Oh well, I'm all in for the Macey hype :D

I never unsubscribed, although I admit I lost faith he would ever return. When I saw his new video pop up on YouTube, I thought some algorhythms had messed up and tried to send me to an older vid... when I realised that I was witnessing what was more or less the resurrection of a legend, something in my head shut down and I just stared at my screan for a minute or two. Then I was happy. And I am to this very moment.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.