[1.0.5] Behemoth Aerospace Engineering Large Parts v1.3.5 (2015-11-15)

greystork

Nice to see Kottabos do a review on these parts! :)

I couldn't agree more! Ordinary users will probably never notice, but I actually spotted a couple of things I want to correct on some of the parts in the video. It's always nice with a new perspective - so feel free to post pictures and videos of what you're doing with Behemoth Aerospace Engineering Large Parts in this topic. It might just help me spot more embarrassing errors of mine.

Edited by greystork

Have you ever considered converting to DDS textures? I don't like how much memory this mod uses.

All textures are in DDS format. Most fuel tanks have their own texture, however, which is something I've considered changing.

Just a note on your size naming scheme. Size 5 should be 6.25m and size 6 would then be 7.5m, and 10m would be size 8. Otherwise a very cool pack, although some fuel tanks could use a bit of detailing.

Just a note on your size naming scheme. Size 5 should be 6.25m and size 6 would then be 7.5m, and 10m would be size 8. Otherwise a very cool pack, although some fuel tanks could use a bit of detailing.

Thanks. When we get up in the larger sizes, I don't think maintaining the 1.25m gap is very useful, so at least on greystork's island, size 5 is 7.5m and size 6 is 10m.

Here's a little news update, so you guys have something to look forward to!

Version 1.2.0 is in the skunkworks, and this is what I have planned for it:

• Extremely heavy solid rocket boosters to fit the three stack sizes.
  • Extra long landing legs that clear the Ajax engines.
  • Large radial decoupler with built-in sepratrons.
  • Ablative heat shields.

I estimate that the new version will be out in about a week's time. Stay tuned!

Ooooooooooooh that sounds awesome!

Wonder if I can make super-heavy rockets out of srbs.

edit: Lol, the big fairings can almost seamlessly enclose my 440 ton mothership. Very nice.

Edited by Temeter

Yeah, this mod really covers some major holes at the top end of the scale slider... BUG: The agent configuration crashes the agent loader (see exception in log file), so the only agents you will see in your mcc are any agents loaded before the BAE agent is loaded.

i think i found a bug in this mod,i installed them mod,run the ame and now i cant enter into the vab in my career mod.

at first i was not sure that it was the BAE folder that causing this,so i removed it and everything was fine again.

EDIT: ok so i try to reinstall,and this mod do not work in career mod,it works fine in sandbox.

Delete the agency folder in the mod, it will fix the issue something is not set right with the agency cfg file and causes the null reference error. I had the same exact error, regardless if I started a new career or loaded an older one.

Yeah, this mod really covers some major holes at the top end of the scale slider... BUG: The agent configuration crashes the agent loader (see exception in log file), so the only agents you will see in your mcc are any agents loaded before the BAE agent is loaded.

Thanks for pointing that out! It will be fixed in the upcoming update.

Edit: Now fixed in version 1.2.0.

Edited by greystork

Version 1.2.0 is out!

Here's what's new in parts:

• Extremely heavy solid rocket boosters to fit the three stack sizes.
  • Extra long landing legs that clear the Ajax engines.
  • Large radial decoupler with built-in sepratrons.
  • Ablative heat shields.

At this point, could you toss the "1.03/4/whatever" in the thread title, so at a glance we can know when it's ready? Great work here, solid mod. Thanks for sharing this with us!

My pleasure! Title edited to reflect KSP version.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.