ISS 1.1.2 development thread

Mike-NZ

Remote manipulator system platform is complete.

This travels on rails along the 5 truss sections and carries the canadarm 2.

Truss connector p5 modelled and added

Dock ports now attached to modules and nodes corrected.

Rebuilt seperated truss solar panels with no errors in log.

Truss p3 rotates using infernal robotics for solar panel adjustment.

Ariane 5 and atv added to pack

Some parts that did not show in career mode now show up.

Did BobCat give you permission for this?

Its the community contributed paack that I have had help converting to 1.0.4.

Link on page one to the forum page etc.

- - - Updated - - -

just wanted to say that your soyuz TMA doesnt want to be assmbled or loaded from the craft file

Awesome mod btw

Yes. I am yet to work my way to it. Keeping it chronological but I hope to get to it real soon

Its the community contributed paack that I have had help converting to 1.0.4.

Link on page one to the forum page etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. I am yet to work my way to it. Keeping it chronological but I hope to get to it real soon

The Soviet Pack is still ARR to Bobcat -_-

The Soviet Pack is still ARR to Bobcat -_-

Well then it looks like we cant have a space station unless he comes up with something for 1.0.4, and this work will have to go into the bin.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to worry I have a higher detailed russian mir kit I can use.

Unlike some people who say they contribute I am putting in actual working fixes and all new features that even squad hasnt done.

I will contact bobcat if I can but will continue to work at it to get an improved iss pack up and running

Well then it looks like we cant have a space station unless he comes up with something for 1.0.4, and this work will have to go into the bin.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to worry I have a higher detailed russian mir kit I can use.

Unlike some people who say they contribute I am putting in actual working fixes and all new features that even squad hasnt done.

I will contact bobcat if I can but will continue to work at it to get an improved iss pack up and running

Can I vote for a new Mir? Bobcat's does the job if one manages to fix it, but it's getting old and to be fair, quite heavy

Can I vote for a new Mir? Bobcat's does the job if one manages to fix it, but it's getting old and to be fair, quite heavy

Can do.

What do you mean by heavy?

Like acutal weight heavy? This is easy to change.

Its very functional now....

- - - Updated - - -

So the iss parts will have dock ports built in so each part can be seperated and moved without the need of actual dock ports. And that black pma I notice needs to be seperated and relocated during building so it docks at both ends now.

Canadarm2 can be undocked and relocated also.

What is broke on it ? From what, I have played with it, It all still works just edit the file to add the new changes and converted the textures to DDS.

What is broke on it ? From what, I have played with it, It all still works just edit the file to add the new changes and converted the textures to DDS.

Error codes, dock issues, missing parts etc

Can do.

What do you mean by heavy?

Like acutal weight heavy? This is easy to change.

Its very functional now....

like FPS intensive, I experienced some FPS loss using Mir

So the iss parts will have dock ports built in so each part can be seperated and moved without the need of actual dock ports. And that black pma I notice needs to be seperated and relocated during building so it docks at both ends now.

Canadarm2 can be undocked and relocated also.

I'm pretty sure PMA-1 does not separate (and the only one), it's the one which connects Unity with Zarya

not major broken. as I said, it can be used, but it has to be fixed by the player (if downloaded from Bobcat's thread), however, there are some stuff within the mod itself that needs fixing, for example, you can't deploy two animations simultaneously in the Mir core, the second stops the animation of the previous one, the parts are somewhat fps intensive, Spektr has a model issue, plus the stuff Mike mentioned above

since these aren't game-breaking for me I don't mind them at all, but it would be nice if we had a new Mir, optimized and with a good looking spektr...

Plus, there have been some talk about Unity 5 breaking even part mods, so it would be good if there was a Mir pack actually being maintained

Edited by JoseEduardo

Is anyone else having the issue of not being able to dock Zarya and Zvezda module? I used the pre-made versions included in the download and the two don't dock even though docking ports are touching and perfectly aligned. I was able to get the Unity Node docked with Zarya so it could be an issue with the Zvezda module.

Is anyone else having the issue of not being able to dock Zarya and Zvezda module? I used the pre-made versions included in the download and the two don't dock even though docking ports are touching and perfectly aligned. I was able to get the Unity Node docked with Zarya so it could be an issue with the Zvezda module.

Pre made version?

Can is this yhe download grom github with the dock ports already attached?

I will continue developing it when I get home. Leave your modules where they are and when you apply next upload they should work.

Pre made version?

Can is this yhe download grom github with the dock ports already attached?

I will continue developing it when I get home. Leave your modules where they are and when you apply next upload they should work.

Yup thats what I meant. Its the one from Github that had the docking ports and everything.

:P I went ahead and just some Shuttle missions so the module is no longer in place but I can always bring it back to where it needs to be no problem.

Thanks Mike.

Yup thats what I meant. Its the one from Github that had the docking ports and everything.

:P I went ahead and just some Shuttle missions so the module is no longer in place but I can always bring it back to where it needs to be no problem.

Thanks Mike.

I have been informed that mechjeb will have a meltdown with multi dock ports so I will have to remove that idea...

So I will just get the old mir working as usual

Downloaded the new version from Github and still can't get Zvezda to dock with Zarya. Should I launch it again? Could that solve the problem?

You will notice the fixed dock ports are removed so will need to attach them in the vab. One to each unit to join together.

Sorry I cannoy modify the soviet parts unless I use my own so they are back to origional condition

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking of making a few of the units work with kerbal attachment system/KIS so you can send up some dockports or a canadarm and use a kerbal to carry them over to the station and join them.not sure if thos was used before...

- - - Updated - - -

Just realised I forgot to imput the new work into the realism overhaul config. My bad. Have been testing in normal ksp. Will do when im home.

You will notice the fixed dock ports are removed so will need to attach them in the vab. One to each unit to join together.

Sorry I cannoy modify the soviet parts unless I use my own so they are back to origional condition

Yea still cant get them to dock. I tried remaking Zvezda in the VAB. Its most definitely something wrong on my part. Will try again.

Yea still cant get them to dock. I tried remaking Zvezda in the VAB. Its most definitely something wrong on my part. Will try again.

I probably missed updating the docks themselves. Tonights plan I will get it functional

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.