ISS 1.1.2 development thread

Mike-NZ

It will not fit inside the orbiter cargo bay. It's meant to be launched atop an Atlas V 401. I don't know how realistic it would be to make foldable wings in order to put it inside the orbiter cargo bay, and I don't really see the point of going all out Xzibit and putting shuttles inside of shuttle because you like shuttles :D

epic DAWG pic

Quote just because. xD

Still incoming work at CSS, but a progress showcase would be great. :)

It will not fit inside the orbiter cargo bay. It's meant to be launched atop an Atlas V 401. I don't know how realistic it would be to make foldable wings in order to put it inside the orbiter cargo bay, and I don't really see the point of going all out Xzibit and putting shuttles inside of shuttle because you like shuttles :D

http://i.imgur.com/0qoKkZw.jpg'>http://i.imgur.com/0qoKkZw.jpg

Artwhaleys mod came with an atlas rocket it's actually not bad. It's a good model and a great simple launcher.

http://i.imgur.com/0qoKkZw.jpg

It was for...ummm....scientific purposes that i thought i could put it in the cargobay

Don't know, but if you are looking for a launcher, I have the Atlas V in Launchers Pack (see signature), it's currently not working in 1.0 but I am almost finished configuring it. ;)

I was using all your mods back in .90 :) Waiting patiently for launchers pack to be updated to 1.0. I want to use your Antares replica to launch Cygnus to my new space station. I am still getting 60 fps, so can easily fit a couple more modules to it.

Btw Mike, I used "your" shuttle to bring all these modules up. Conclusion; it works great!

3mSbFm9.png

Edited by liquidhype

Will the docking port on the dream chaser be compatible with the stock docking port? I want it to be my crew transfer vehicle for my station.

Also whenever you need testing go ahead and PM me.

Will the docking port on the dream chaser be compatible with the stock docking port? I want it to be my crew transfer vehicle for my station.

Also whenever you need testing go ahead and PM me.

I ts not hard to make it compatible. Not much I have left to do on the dreamer. Will try for this weekend

• 3 weeks later...

I am sure he will. Mainly because there isn't many other ways to get this pack back to 100%. Also right now Mikes focus is on the Space Shuttle. I don't know if you are follwing that thread but that will be an epic pack to behold once it is done. I know you weren't implying anything I am just saying in general once he is one with the Shuttle the ISS and Dreamchaser will be amazing.

I am sure he will. Mainly because there isn't many other ways to get this pack back to 100%. Also right now Mikes focus is on the Space Shuttle. I don't know if you are follwing that thread but that will be an epic pack to behold once it is done. I know you weren't implying anything I am just saying in general once he is one with the Shuttle the ISS and Dreamchaser will be amazing.

Ofcourse i follow the pack!! I've been using it since dragon fixed it, but with the new cargo stuff and the Enterprise with the 747, it makes it even better!

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.