NEW RP FORUMS DOWN!

You, as Kryten, will have to reapply and hope that whomever used that land in the previous forum doesn\'t want to retain their land.

Well that\'s ok, Safira is in the same place [and is the same shape] as it was in the original RP.

Actually before you start calling it useless, we did manage some very important things from that chat.

- The majority agreed we need to stick to one forum, this means our efforts will be collected and will survive.

- The majority agreed a stricter ruleset is ideal, this will strongly assist in the survivability of the new forum.

In addition, we agreed on computer-generated resources and point-based superweapon projects, all of it very important.

Finally we also got to answer a few important questions.

have you finished the test yet?

if so can you put it on the forum so i can get started :D

The test is finished, but as I\'ve stated numerous times beforehand, no testing will begin until Sunday, May 27th, at 7 PM Greenwhich Mean Time (GMT).

The test is finished, but as I\'ve stated numerous times beforehand, no testing will begin until Sunday, May 27th, at 7 PM Greenwhich Mean Time (GMT).

sorry i was think that was for makeing acounts

i was going to make it in microsoft word

ps cant wait

:D

Alright guys, the land I have already claimed, please do not take, as I will be gone until Wednesday at the earliest. Mother died, and have to head back to the states. Didn\'t even know she was sick. Gonna be checking with my trusting phone, to make sure nothing idiotic happens.

Alright guys, the land I have already claimed, please do not take, as I will be gone until Wednesday at the earliest. Mother died, and have to head back to the states. Didn\'t even know she was sick. Gonna be checking with my trusting phone, to make sure nothing idiotic happens.

Wow, well then, things will work out here, i am fairly certain, i hope it works out for you as well.