NEW RP FORUMS DOWN!

Thanks, Ascensiam. Time to get out of here at Ben Gurion International Airport, a half-an-hour drive from where I live. See ya gents! Please make sure the RP forum doesn\'t descend to chaos while I am gone.

We\'ll try :P

You\'re... Israeli!? Sweet! Where do you live?

He mentioned it on the RP site.

In between the, uh, implied shouting and the calling of people \'maggots\'. Because he\'s in the IDF, and has rank in it.

Happily, I don\'t think it was me who he was calling a maggot.

He mentioned it on the RP site.

In between the, uh, implied shouting and the calling of people \'maggots\'. Because he\'s in the IDF, and has rank in it.

Happily, I don\'t think it was me who he was calling a maggot.

So now we know he\'s 18-19 and lives in the Negev...

???? ??? ???? ?????

I got a message after surfing around the new RP forum saying that it exceeded its CPU and wont be available for 24 hours. :(

Now wat do?

You ask the server owner to get a better VPS. :P

I am still unsure about retaining claims. When is it applicable? Is it even allowed?

I think that if you owned the land before, and it hasn\'t been claimed by someone else yet, and your claim isn\'t too big (like Ping\'s or Mince\'s) then you get priority on the land.

I think that if you owned the land before, and it hasn\'t been claimed by someone else yet, and your claim isn\'t too big (like Ping\'s or Mince\'s) then you get priority on the land.

And are there appears to be a blank map on the forum\'s Kortuga thread. So are there claims (I think LW has one) or are we able to call shotgun?

If he strikes first then no... Saying that, corner of the spot I want to claim overlaps...

Make I ask whether there is a particular reason that you want that area?

I do not like losing anything. Part of my personality. That, and it is nicely tucked away from most of the world, allowing easy economic stability and neutrality.

Of course, I am unsure if moderators can claim first. Let us prepare for this test!

Yup. Mods had to do the test early so that we can help out dealing with the massive rush that\'s going to come in about 3 hours 15 mins.

But also, LW is away, so you could probably take some of his land. Then again, common courtesy does apply, and due to his reasons for not being able to be there I think we can make an exception.

( I requested land already? I want that piece, if you accept :-[ )

Those aren\'t being counted. Everyone will now have to do the test, then make a new application, no exeptions.

Those aren\'t being counted. Everyone will now have to do the test, then make a new application, no exeptions.

Ah, pretty much this. I think.

I already have my full application on a txt document on my desktop ready for ctrl-v ing.