NEW RP FORUMS DOWN!

The test will consist of 3 parts.

1. Writing Skills -

This is a simple portion of the test where you will be given a prompt, and you are to write just a 4 paragraph response. We don\'t expect English majors, just an average understanding of the English language to the point where you can respond to the prompt. I expect to see at least 2 compound and 2 complex sentences. If you don\'t know what they are, look \'em up.

2. Creativity -

This is the portion of the test in which you will demonstrate your creative ability. You will be given a scenario, and your task is to write a simple, 2 paragraph response in which you detail your solution in a creative way. Should be simple.

3. Political Theory -

The hardest part of the test. Here, you will answer 5 questions on politics. They will not be covering candidates or anything. These questions will cover political theory, from ideology to government form, and you are expected to answer them in your own words. Any plagiarism will not be accepted.

It\'s actually 8 questions.

The two writing sections have a total of 12 paragraphs of writing to do between them. The questions can be done pretty easily by looking things up on google.

It\'s actually 8 questions.

The two writing sections have a total of 12 paragraphs of writing to do between them. The questions can be done pretty easily by looking things up on google.

But obviously answering without google would be preferable? :D

How many sentences per paragraph? Where I am, a paragraph is 7-10 massive sentences. Is this less per paragraph? If not, then I will screw up horribly, as writing is my absolute worst subject.

Also, plagiarism is not allowed. HAHAHA.

Dear god no. My paragraphs for the test were between five and six lines.

You both are lucky. I regularly get five paragraph projects, with have to be 7-10 sentences a paragraph, AND include citations, extra paragraphs on main people, etc. Normal project is about 10-12 paragraphs. That is 70-120 sentences. *sob*

Whatever. Can someone give me my test?

Nope, still 20 mins to go. And you might have to wait even longer if Radion doesn\'t get on in time to open the forums up (I\'ve been trying to contact him on everything I can think of, but to no avail. Getting a bit worried).

Nope, still 20 mins to go. And you might have to wait even longer if Radion doesn\'t get on in time to open the forums up (I\'ve been trying to contact him on everything I can think of, but to no avail. Getting a bit worried).

pool of blood on the floor :o

You both are lucky. I regularly get five paragraph projects, with have to be 7-10 sentences a paragraph, AND include citations, extra paragraphs on main people, etc. Normal project is about 10-12 paragraphs. That is 70-120 sentences. *sob*

80 sentences aren\'t that bad...

Says the guy who chose the main four A-levels with out coursework. :D

Sorry everyone! My schedule has been messed up lately. The test is up on the forums. You will PM me your response on this forum, then I will approve your account on the other forum. Thanks again!

Radion, can I post my nation application once it hits 7PM?

Oh, people, you can also PM me your applications.

Applications can be sent in today (provided you passed the test), but no actual RP\'ing will be done until tomorrow.