Great Naked Man Space [RELEASED]

Felsmak

So...Will this be rated "R" then?

Great Naked Man Space is of course the home of the Great Naked Space Man, so this is a reasonable concern. But despite the intense homoerotic undertones, GNSM has never been observed with genitals.

Great Naked Man Space is of course the home of the Great Naked Space Man, so this is a reasonable concern. But despite the intense homoerotic undertones, GNSM has never been observed with genitals.

I'm suspecting I'm missing some inside joke, but....why is it called that then? If Bob does not look great when he's naked in space, why is it named that?

I'm suspecting I'm missing some inside joke, but....why is it called that then? If Bob does not look great when he's naked in space, why is it named that?

The Great Naked Space Man is not a Kerbal. Rather, he is... well, I'll use Felsmak's official blog thing to explain. Here's a link.

Or, if you want the video that introduced the GNSM to the world:

-Upsilon

Very nice! Looking forward to seeing it! Is it an animation?

Thank you! :) It will just be static pictures, unfortunately. Creating animations of any kind is beyond me. But it is a step up from my usual, poorly photoshopped screenshots!

And yes, it will be a parody of Interstellar. :wink:

Bububut, Interstellar is already a parody of...

... Solaris.

Jokes aside, your illustrations are well done.

I wish you all the luck with the laborious path of multiple copy/pastes !

Cheers

Edited by Plume & Akakak

Very nice! Looking forward to seeing it! Is it an animation?

As far as I know, no sadly. Although I'm a beginner in flash, and maybe I can eventually create the animated version of this. So, meh.

I think someone needs to start the official "Felsmak's video hype train" !!! These pictures have me on board!

I've got the Hyperocket! Astrogamer's the commander, and I'm the pilot.

Edited by RAINCRAFTER

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.