just kerbal things

tychodin

To turn that off, just touch the blue words in the box that comes up when you press the key five times, then touch the tiny box in the larger box that turns the problem off. Now you have fixed your problem and can go to space today.

[/upgoerfive]

Yea... I used to get this when I forgot to turn off sticky keys when I played UT 99:GOTY. Shift was my "kick" button so when kicking people off asteroids, id get kicked out of UT with a dialog.... This was back in the day when hitting the windows keys or minimizing a game caused a crash or getting kicked.

Annoying... So annoying I ended up removing that crap using nlite and creating a custom windows CD. Not so successful with removing that crap off windows 7.

Ha, I encountered the stickykey annoyances the first time I tried to land something on the Mun. It was... entertaining to get the LEM to land safely with a throttle that resembled those Unintended Acceleration cases from Toyota :)

I landed safely nevertheless and for every new computer I got I would make a point to disable stickykeys pre-emptively to prevent further mishap.

Step 1: Mod your game until it crashes

Step 2: Tear your mods and Gamedata folder apart in order to try to get the game into a state of being somewhat playable

Step 3: Play the game for 5 minutes until it crashes

Step 4: While scrolling through the forums, see an awesome mod

Step 5: Repeat

#justkerbalthings

I'm gonna build this super awesome space station!!

****! Too many parts, so much lag

I'm gonna build this highly efficient rocket for a grand tour!!

****! Too many parts, so much lag

Lag sucks...

So is designing a rocket with a two stage accent and your transfer craft has poopy twr, and when you stage the empty tanks destroy your engine forcing you to stage to your poopy twr rocket where you crash and burn

Lag sucks.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.