[0.15, PARTS] Mk2 Stock Parts (Alpha 0.2 "Released")

For the external Xenon tanks, you said they\'d be spheres right?

I was thinking something like the spherical ones here.

Never one to shy away from a good business opportunity, Thobewill\'s Home Electricals have decided to enter the radial tank market with it\'s new “Xenospheres” External Xenon storage system.

Any resemblance of the Xenoshperes to our factories gas storage tanks is purely cosmetic, please ignore the hastily cut girders and mount as many as you can on your spacecraft, quickly, before the Feds find us, you never saw us okay?

No refunds.

Haha, yep. I was thinking something very similar to those, albeit smaller.

I\'ve added all of your descriptions, except for the external tank, as it currently doesn\'t exist.

Here\'s the external battery. Any resemblance to a normal automobile battery is purely coincidental.

1AiE7.png

This allows the smallest possible craft, using these parts.

mGT0W.png

*ignore distorted panels

Okay this one kinda relies on being able to put italics and strikethroughs in the part description, I\'m not sure that\'s possible though:

Our loyal customers asked for a smaller Xenon tank, and so we have delivered, though why anyone would want less gas is a mystery.

Thobewill\'s Home Electricals recommends you stack as many of these smaller tanks as possible, we wouldn\'t want you to run out in deep space, and we need to dispose of as much of the evidence gas as possible.

I don\'t think strikethroughs are possible. I put in, as an alternative

Thobewill\'s Home Electricals recommends you stack as many of these smaller tanks as possible, we wouldn\'t want you to run out in deep space, and we need to dispose of as much of the evidenc--err, GAS, as possible.

In fact, I like that one so much, I\'m putting it in my sig.

Don\'t forget the bit about the customers :)

Also, there is solar and there is nuclear, is there anything in between? I was wondering if a rocket fuel powered electrical generator would fit with your style, instead of thrust it\'d just provide power until the fuel ran out.

How about this?

---------------

Sometimes there\'s just no avoiding dirty old rocket fuel, but now thanks to Thobewill\'s Home Electricals, instead of the noisy, smelly, smoke belching rockets enjoyed by the masses, we can put those hydrocarbons to a much more civilized use.

By combining our top of the line home generator with common rocket fuel tanks, our electrical power needs can be met even when the sun goes down, the batteries run flat or the uranium explodes.

------------------

Maybe it\'s possible to animate the generator so it shakes? And we have fuel flow control so turning it off and on is easy.

This is for the radiators:

Pass electricity through a wire, a motor, a Kerbal, and it will get hot, our engines are no exception which is why we recommend you install heat dissipating radiators, especially on our more powerful line of space drives.

Our decorator assures us these radiators are the pinnacle of interior design, and that they adorn the office buildings of Kerbins most influential companies, if they are good enough for them, they are good enough for our engines.

How about this for your own solar panels? I think it adds a megalomaniacal touch to picture a company who wants to pipe pure solar matter right down into peoples homes :)

--------------

Electricity is everything at Thobewill\'s Home Electricals, and to us there is nothing more elegant than getting power from the sun, but until we can build a pipeline into Kerbols core we will have to make do with solar panels.

We\'ll have that pipeline someday though, just you wait.

I thought I did the nuke, it was this one.

-------------------

With many Kerbal inventions, you never know quite what will happen until you flip the switch.

It would be nice if we could ask the creators of the Mk1 Gizmo Atomic Generator what happened when they turned on the prototype, but when we looked for them all we found was a mile wide crater.

The Space Center personnel say the Gizmo gives them the creeps, best stored away from living areas, like 10km away.

-------------------

This was before I thought of Thobewill\'s Home Electricals though, maybe change the last line to this:

The staff at Thobewill\'s Home Electricals say the Gizmo gives them the creeps, best stored away from living areas, like 10km away.

Hey I\'m just trying to help :)

I just though the nuke description could be improved as well, to make it fit better with the others, is this better?

-------------------------

With many of our cutting edge products, you never know quite what will happen until you flip the switch.

It would be nice if we could ask our old R&D department what happened when they turned on the prototype Mk1 Gizmo Atomic Generator, but when we looked for them all we found was a mile wide crater.

The office staff at Thobewill\'s Home Electricals say the Gizmo gives them the creeps, best stored away from population centers, like 10km away.

You are very welcome for all the descriptions, sometimes I just get creative, I usually have to hurry before I get distracted :)

The Modship is interesting to say the least, I am still finding my way around and I don\'t want to misstep, I\'ll have to see how long I can keep it up for.

Solar arrays aren\'t compatable with 0.15.2 apparently.

What exactly does not work? They seem to be fully functional for me. Try downloading the latest version of the plugin (however the previous also should work)